Proposition for a Challenge

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Proposition for a Challenge

Now that the god awful multi-message virus is finally fixed, I would like to extend a temporary service of my critique abilities. However this critique will be a bit different on an abstract level of advice and ideas. This is completely free of cost. In need of a challenge to prepare for my creative writing workshop and have to get my brain ticking right. Please post your work below and thank you all for participating writing friends.

Preview:

1. Atmosphere: The general setting and feel of the prose presented.

2. Impression: How I am affected by the story/poem/prose and what I find to be the most memorable or impressive.

3. Ideas or Notes: My own non-personal thoughts on how to improve or refine your work. Grammer sometimes included if need be.

Rules

1. Give and Take: You are more than obliged to take what is best and leave the rest. Nothing personal or considered law mes braves.
2. Have Fun, Make it Fun: This is just a test of my critiquing abilities and just for the hell of it. I am note Simon Cowell and you are not Chef Ramsey [unless its for constructive purposes or I accidently offend you]. Smile and be kind.

Sorry mate I had to alert you to this typo: "Grammer (grammar)" Where do we post the stuff for you to do your thing with it? Oops I just saw the instruction! I guess you want the piece of work here and not just the link? Dragonfly What alchemy has conspired to clot the air with cobweb strands and the dew's fractals to produce your wings? Those spun-sugar shellac domes; the cathedral windows of your eyes; but what more than me do they see? What more is there to see beyond that which is here? Iridescent emerald segments sitting above the reeking ouze on an upturned shopping trolley. Bicycle framed among the rushes. The sun forces a fat foam to form in a slow fermenting; your resurrection inevitable when the flush's mud warms.

Hmm. Gone clean off my food with that one ...

Hello scratch, posted my reveiw and hope you find it enlightening. Sadly you were the only volunteer so perhaps I may add another similiar critique if you don't mind. As far as grammar goes editors exist for a reason and at least my words remain fifty percent accurate. All in good jest writing friends. Great job! - Chinobus -

- Chinobus -

Nice one. Good luck with your writing course.