Tina

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tina

Denzella was asking news of Bee. Could I ask if anyone has news of Tina (Silver Spun Sand), who doesn't seem to have been posting for over a month. Rhiannon

Oh dear, Rhiannonw,

What's going on?  I can't get on the site very often at the moment but I still like to keep track of everybody even if I can't get to read much work.  I hope there isn't anything wrong with Tina but it is surprising for her not to post.

My best to you,

Moya x

Thank you for responding Moya, and I hope you are managing reasonably well now. It would be good to know how things are with Tina, wouldn't it? love, Rhiannon

Hello again Rhiannon,

Yes, it certainly would be nice to know.  She is so prolific that it is quite disconcerting

to see nothing from her.   I hope you are well and it is good to see you are

writing almost as prolifically.,

Love Moya x

Hello again Rhiannon,

Yes, it certainly would be nice to know.  She is so prolific that it is quite disconcerting

to see nothing from her.   I hope you are well and it is good to see you are

writing almost as prolifically.,

Love Moya x

Have either of you tried messaging her? You can if you click on her name

I did send an email a couple of weeks ago, but haven't received a reply, Insert. I also sent an email to ABC to see if any of you had anything you knew and could share, but didn't hear back. Obviously wondering about her health, or her husband's. Rhiannon

Rhiannonw I didn't receive any emails from you. Do you remember which address you sent it to? Try claudine@abctales.com if you need to send another one, or admin@abctales.com. I have absolutely no idea why she hasn't been around - she has taken breaks from the site in the past though - perhaps that's what she's doing?

Thanks, Insert. Maybe that is what she is doing. I think I sent her an email using the contact button on her page, but laster sent to admin via the 'contact' button at the bottom of the page. I think it goes as http://www.abctales.com/contact Rhiannon

Just wondered if anyone has heard from Silver Spun Sand ?

I've been wondering that too.  Insert said to Rhiannon that Tina has taken breaks before but I always look when I come on this site.and she hasn't posted anything for a long time now.  I think in March of this year.

Ok, thanks Moya. Hope all is well with silver & look forward to her return.

I have not heard anything. I didn't send a second email to her. Maybe I should try. Rhiannon