Bloke Wanted ...

84 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bloke Wanted ...

hello

auntie fish the matchmaker speaking ...

right ..

i need london bloke ... 35 ish ... successful ... confident ... as i have similar woman who wants luuuuuuuurve ... (and possible to settle down etc.)

applications here please ...

Smiley
Anonymous's picture
... AND a sleeze monitor ;o)
flash
Anonymous's picture
Sleaze. tsk tsk
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
:-o)
Max Shelavitz
Anonymous's picture
Is she a goer?
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Oooooh! Suits you, sir! *nudge nudge wink wink*
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
From (don't go if you hate popups)... Bilbo walks up to Aragorn, who is seen looking through the curtains at Arwen. The elves within the hall are celebrating their guest’s recovery. Bilbo: [To Aragorn] ‘Evening, squire! Aragorn: [stiffly] Good evening, Bilbo. Bilbo: Ah, the lady Arwen… is she uh… is she a goer, eh? Know whatamean, know whatamean, nudge nudge, know whatamean, say no more? Aragorn: Bilbo, what are you talking about? Bilbo: Your uh, your elf-friend, does she, go eh? Does she go? Aragorn: [flustered] Well, she sometimes ‘goes’, yes. Bilbo: Aaah bet she does, I bet she does, say no more, know whatamean, nudge nudge? Aragorn: [confused] I’m afraid I don’t quite follow you… Bilbo: Follow me. Follow me, that’s good! A nod’s as good as a wink to a blind bat! Aragorn: Bilbo, my dear hobbit, I think you may have gone insane. Bilbo: Is uh, your elf-friend, is she a sport, ay? Aragorn: Um, she likes sport, yes. Bilbo: I bet she does, I bet she does! Aragorn: As a matter of fact she’s very fond of croquet. Bilbo: Oo is’t? Likes games eh? Knew she would. She’s been around a bit, eh? She’s been around? Aragorn: Yes she has travelled, she’s from Lórien. Bilbo: SAY NO MORE!! Lórien, saynomore saynomore saynomore squire! Aragorn: I wasn’t going to! Bilbo: Oh, [leeringly] Still, mooooooh, ay? Mwoohohohohoo, ay? Hohohohohohoho, ay? Aragorn: Look, are you insinuating something? Bilbo: Oh no, no, no, no … yes Aragorn: Well? Bilbo: Well, you’re a man of the world, Dúnedain. Aragorn: yes… Bilbo: I mean, you’ve been around a bit, you know, like, you’ve uh… You’ve done ‘it’… Aragorn: What do you mean? Bilbo: Well, I mean like, you’ve SLEPT, with a lady… Aragorn: Yes… Bilbo: What’s it like?
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
*crickets chirping in deepest darkest corner of living room*
John
Anonymous's picture
*Bites fingers in anticipation *
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Although I have to say that Viggo Mortenson was a blinding moment of inspiration, being cast as Aragorn. Not who I would've picked initially, but he was puurrrrrrfect.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Actually, Smiley, I laughed like hell at your, ah, joke. *sniggers again* It was the 'mwoohohohoo' that got to me finally.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I though ALL the cast were great except for Hugo Weaving as Elrond - I don't know why but I couldn't understand why he got the part - perhaps it was his fine performance in The Matrix?
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Yes, he was an odd choice for Elrond. Not sure -who- exactly I would have picked, but not Hugo. I kept envisioning Elrond in RayBans...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
As you are obviousl aware, Ag, it's almost a word for word take of the Monty Python sketch but with a slight adaption to make it more 'current'...
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Yes, I gathered that. The Pythons dressed as hobbits and warriors was too much to bear...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I think the one thing in Hugo's favour is, that like Elrond, he doesn't seem to age.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Maybe that's why he was picked. I think Jason Isaacs would've been good as Elrond. There is a remoteness about Elrond that JI would have done nicely...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
We're a line out of sync, Ag. It's what happens with Sadge's with crabs. I can see that I'm going to suffer for that line so I'll make it clear that I meant Cancerians :o)
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
???
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I meant being out of sync...
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
I thought you were referring to Monty Python sketches... *scratches head*
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
I think his haircut is more than 35 years old.
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
We've got David and Mustafa on offer - and, at a stretch, the extraordinary Michael Oklahoma (but he does have a tendency to make cat noises). Mark's spoken for - and you are dead right Shirt, Hox and I are all far too old and certainly not 'free'. But I can assure you that David and Mus are lovely boys, clean smelling, a tad shy and cheap at the price....
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
I'm not free either, but I am reasonable. *badda boom*
fish
Anonymous's picture
oooh good show pimpin cook ... send pics ...
fish
Anonymous's picture
what's all this balls doing on my thread???
jude
Anonymous's picture
Patrick is 35, drives an Alfa Romeo 156 and used to be a chef and is therefore an excellent chef. He is exactly 6ft tall, blue eyes, ginger beard (oh no sorry he shaved that off)
Ed Dunnin
Anonymous's picture
Don't feel too aggrieved dear, it's everywhere.
jude
Anonymous's picture
oh and he always puts the loo seat down and does all the laundry. His shirt ironing skills are A1!
fish
Anonymous's picture
GET A ROOM!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
It's not cricket is it?
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
This is all very sad.
fish
Anonymous's picture
no ... so give us a break smiley and be a dear ...confine your flirtathon to one thread ...
jude
Anonymous's picture
we know...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Don't think i have flirted on this thread, Fish.
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
You know what David looks like ... wan, floppy haired etc...
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Mus says he wants her picture first before he sends his. (but we do have the most magnificently camp pics of him doing his national service with the Turkish Army!)
fish
Anonymous's picture
now then ... a welcome return to the plot .... rough and well read .... i am seeing this as a bit indiana jonesish?
fish
Anonymous's picture
oh THAT david ... i thought you had another one up your sleeve ... send camp pics of mus ... if nothing will be a good laugh anyway ... is patrick over his broken heart having lost his love to a nunnery? ... will he promise not to grow the beard again?
jude
Anonymous's picture
I'll ask about the beard. His broken heart is mending!
fish
Anonymous's picture
send patricks photo and sales blurb jude ... and RD is isnt sad ... what better way to pair up than to get someone tried and tested?
neil_the_auditor
Anonymous's picture
Unlike Hox, I'm pleased to say that my roof is still perfectly thatched. The central heating's fine, or it was the last time it was called upon. But you don't want to go down into my cellar, you really don't ...
jude
Anonymous's picture
not a very good one but you should get the idea!
fish
Anonymous's picture
oh he looks very nice jude ... what does he do?
jude
Anonymous's picture
He is an events and banqueting manager in central government. But unlike most folk in catering he works very nice 9-5 hours. He has excellent manners and is from fine Irish stock.
fish
Anonymous's picture
manners are SO important ...
Flash
Anonymous's picture
:-0)
Not a Bloody Lo...
Anonymous's picture
"i need london bloke ... 35 ish ... successful ... confident" Isn't that, like, the entire male population of London in their own imaginations?
fish
Anonymous's picture
hmmm ... good point ...
Lou
Anonymous's picture
Yep - it's that damned 'ish' loophole. [%sig%]
jude
Anonymous's picture
Patrick is exactly 35 (until September). I think him owning a pretty nice flat on the River Lea which he refurbished into a lovely modern pad (by his own practical hand) And the nice car.... Well it is an "ish" but not a large one like if Tony Cook said he has a full head of hair-ish

Pages

Topic locked