The Utterly Nice Thread ...

92 posts / 0 new
Last post
fish
Anonymous's picture
oh i have been to corby before flash! ... it's perfectly lovely ... i have had a lovely email from the non smoking site which tells me i have saved 4.5 thousand pounds since i quit smoking two years ago ... and added 5 months to my life ... isnt that nice? imagine how delighted i am to have saved all that lovely money ... am so glad i havent spent more than 4.8k on snacks ...
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Blimey, i never thought i'd hear Corby and it's perfectly lovely in the same sentence. This is a miracle thread this is... and of course utterly nice.
Hox
Anonymous's picture
I got conned into spending two hours shoe shopping with Shelley and daughters, during which time they purchased 2 tops, 1 spangly shoulder bag and 3 hundredweight of peanut-butter flavoured ice cream. No shoes. Delightful. Abso-friggin-lutely delightful. [%sig%]
Sherlock
Anonymous's picture
Sorry. Forgot to change it back form the murder mystery thread. So miissi. You know all about Cream? * Waite's on murder mystery thread for inside info *
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Sherlock, have you changed your name from 'John', by any chance?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Yes, it's John - hence the elementary particles :o)
John
Anonymous's picture
Yes I know. Derr..
jude
Anonymous's picture
hey fish...you smell of cabbage (try being nice to me now, huh!)
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Ah, I see. I guess the Poison Pens are right, I must be 'thick'...;-)
John
Anonymous's picture
The Derr was meant for me ag.
Foxy
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I say, that was a touch uncalled for Jude... and I've always thought that you were an utterly nice person.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
:o)
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Messages crossed in the ether, Sherlock. I couldn't imagine you being rude to others.. . :-)
Ely Whitley
Anonymous's picture
hello!!!
John
Anonymous's picture
~:
jude
Anonymous's picture
Not after 3 days dining on Valium and champagne I'm not nice!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
You'll find all you need to know here.
John
Anonymous's picture
God. this brings back memory's. Much appreciated missi.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Heh, with one comment, I really got under your skin AG, didn't I? Why else would you go on so? Poison pens, my a.rse ... the only poisonous pens around here are people who spread lies via email simply because they've been caught out in the past by the more observant amongst us. I suspect that if you review your recent postings, you will see that you have been far more poisonous than my comment - which merely said that people who interact with Jasper must be thick (I didn't name names). Personally, I think you come across as a very knowledgeable person on some subjects but the fact that - in your initial response to me - you thought I was female, shows me that you don't pay much attention to who the people are you interact with... it's almost as if you read replies to your posts and respond due to the rush of recognition ... are you that desperate for self-reinforcement? Secondly, you must be the only person on this planet not to recognise who 'sherlock' was and thirdly, ask yourself why most threads of late mainly seem to consist of you and mykle/jasper exchanging the sort of banter most people use in a chat room or on one of the instant-message options available. Why is no-one else joining in? Perhaps you chose the wrong soul mates? Or, maybe in your case, the right ones ... who knows? All I know is that it is deathly quiet around here at the moment. Anyway, please feel free to try and insult me (you may have noticed I rarely respond) but I'm off oop north tomorrow and won't be back online until Friday night at the earliest. Colin. btw. You got my star sign wrong in both guesses you made. ;-)
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
maybe it was a cabbage fart. My feet always smell of garlic in nice weather.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
OOPS! Forgot what thread I was in ... was distracted by earlier barbed comments... erm, quick, think man ... oh yes, Outfit came home from Wood Green Animal Shelter today with a cuddly toy - which was a relief - and I stroked it -aww. I love dogs but the main road at the end of my ungated drive isn't really suitable to having one much to Outits disgust ... her cousin recently becoming the owner of a KC spaniel puppy (it is really cute, especially on a tiled floor) hasn't helped. and I'm most envious of Fish and her new pet, Mo Marley, or am I confused with Robert? Anyway, what's all this about radio presenting then fish? Are you the new Chris Evans? Will you dye your hair ginger in an utterly nice way?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I thought you and Liana must be related, Colin, and then it struck me you probably just have the same birthday ;o)
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Hah! I just knew you would be online waiting to pounce. Yet another snidey comment from the man who thinks he knows all but in fact knows bugger all about any of us. How is sue lynn btw? ;o)
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Oh, ralph, you are so way out of your depth. Shame you didn't turn up at the last do. Would have been nice to have seen you again. :-)
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
She's fine thanks, Colin. I'll give her your regards ;o)
stormy
Anonymous's picture
<<>> So you looked in a nearby mirror and said "colin sends his regards" marvellous stuff. This is why I'm addicted to abctales.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Oh, stormy, you're so Utterly, Nicely....boring. The razor of your wit couldn't cut through mashed potato, it's so dull. *holds a mirror up for stormy to take a look at HIMself* Try not to crack it. *snore*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
hrm. Storms boring? I think not.
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
Bring back the niceness. I am streaming with snot and when I look in the mirror Ron Jeremy looks back at me, neither of which, I think you'll agree, are very nice. So be fucking nice. OK? And I second that, Storms could never be boring.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
I find his vitriol and continuous cantankerousness to be tedious. He wonders why I mistook him for a woman for so long...it's because I don't read threads I find boring or continuously snotty. I'm selective in what I read/respond to. I'm sure he's a wonderful person, and God knows, Jesus loves him. ;-)
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I hadn't watched the latest version of Big Brother until last night and I found myself staying up quite late - laughing as the housemates became more and more upset and offensive to each other... I thought they should have spent a few months on these threads to prepare :o) Have an utterly nice day everyone!
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Smiley, it's so kind of you to look after everyone! :-)
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Well, many find others' inane witterings tedious, but dont bang on about it. Live and let live. As I once heard someone mention quite recently, some people take the forums *far* too seriously. *grin, gurn, dribble*.
fish
Anonymous's picture
thank you dear friend jude .... cabbage is such a lovely smell ...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Not sure how nice that was, Liana, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and call it well intentioned :o) *kindly hands Liana a paper hankie for the dribble *
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I am -quite- in agreement, Liana. Whether the rest of the Thought Police are in agreement is beside the point. *smile*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
There you go Mykle. Archer agrees with me. You can give her that tissue for the drool on her chin, I have my own delicately rose scented one thank you. Archer, are you at work today?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Nice to see everyone getting on :o) Where do you get the rose scented tissues from, Liana, they sound (and hopefully smell) delightful?
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Rose-scented tissues do sound luscious! Yes, I'm at work. The boss is on hols, she's left me absolutely nothing to do, everyone else minds their own beeswax, so I'm left with no other choice than to bang on about arbitrary subjects with others so inclined! *stops to unwrap Quorn turkey-n-stuffing + cheddar and hot mustard on whole wheat sandwich* *looks at it, puts it away again* *sigh*
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
There was one on the beach - at the edge of the sea today... I was wondering if someone had planned to make their own cole slaw and had dropped it on the sand and just abandoned it - but maybe its owner had aromatic propensities like Fish and used it as a disposable air freshener.
fish
Anonymous's picture
it is sometimes SUCH a challenge to remain Utterly Nice ...

Pages

Topic locked