Geordie, it's your birthday...

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geordie, it's your birthday...

As soon as the skies turn grey and the leaves begin to fall, my thoughts turn to presents. Not Christmas presents, although the displays have already gone up in shops.

My birthday is creeping up on me once again.

In celebration of this, I'd like you all to click the amazon.co.uk link, which you will find at the bottom of the right hand side navigation bar, and find me something you think I should get for my birthday.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to buy me something, just post me a URL address (copy it from the address bar of your browser)

I'd also love it if you could tell me why you'd suggest it as a gift for me.

Cheers,

Mark Brown, Editor, www.ABCtales.com

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Enjoy

I'm so disappointed. Ant and Dec, Sexy Nuns, Slippers and Haircuts... That's what I get every year. Cheers, Mark brown, Editor, www.ABCtales.com

No particular reason, just liked the title... http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0933050194/qid%3D1130157566/sr%3D8-12/ref%3Dsr%5F8%5Fxs%5Fap%5Fi12%5Fxgl/202-7071810-8301406 ...let me know if it's any good! (PS. & havagudun, Mr Editor... :-) ) :-) * P * :-)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Ooops
Brighton, would you believe I've never been to Sunderland? It was just a line that was never crossed when I was a kid, so your gift would provide a useful guidebook. It was a dim and distant place, so like my own land yet so utterly foreign. Porcupines sound intriguing as do bug eating, although I'm vegetarian. Very taken with our friend from Skaro. "We are the bastards of the earth! We are the bastards of the earth!" Cheers, Mark Brown, Editor, www.ABCtales.com

The man on the front of that book has the most unwholesome smile I have ever seen. Rather than doing her hair he looks like he is about to eat her. Hair and all. A good gift I feel. It would allow me to take part in weddings and other social occasions without being embarrassed by my poorly styled barnet. Cheers, Mark Brown, Editor, www.ABCtales.com

"A good gift I feel. It would allow me to take part in weddings and other social occasions without being embarrassed by my poorly styled barnet." Indeed Lawrence Llewelynn Brown. I'm only jealous of your flowing locks, as I have about as much use for that book as Tony Cook.
Through gritted teeth, she's saying 'It's stuck.' He's saying 'I know.'
It's all been a bit much for you recently, hasn't it Lou?
I admit, I'm not doing very well considering it's only Monday, and I do know I can't hide in the study forever... But they're still out there, Tim!
p.s. you did know I was referring to the hairbrush, didn't you?
i don't reckon he's got owt else lou...
Brilliant, Snitcher! *** runs off to find journal *** By the way, here's a court case waiting to happen... http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000CVZ0K/qid=1130435162/sr=8-... :-) * P * :-)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Topic locked