Tonto Press Anthology Launch

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tonto Press Anthology Launch

I see that Tonto have contacted the site looking for new novelists.
Don't know if anyone saw, but they already ran a search for new writers for a short story anthology. I was one of those lucky writers they accepted!

The Anthology was published on Feb 6th. The launch party takes place in Newcastle upon Tyne on Feb 23rd at the Opera Piano Bar at the Gate, Newgate Street. The party starts at 7:30pm.

If any ABCtales folk are in the area, they'll be more than welcome. If you can't make the launch, then check out the anthology @ www.tontopress.com or on Amazon.

And check the new novelist listing on ABCTales. It is a print-on-demand company, but Paul and Stu (the publishers) are offering generous royalties to writers. Their aim is to help new writers break into the market. And that's got to be a good thing, yes?

By the way, my story in the anthology is called 'The Good Little Wife' - a cheery tale of nuns and domestic violence!

Sheebs

I submitted something to the anthology, but sadly it didn't get in... well done 2U, though, sheebs! :-) * P * :-)
Hi Pepsoid, I know how it feels to be submitting things and be knocked back. This is my first major success. One magazine I submitted to, rejected me and then, when I asked for feedback admitted they'd "lost" my story. A few weeks later they sent me back the SAE I had dutifully enclosed!
Topic locked