Which is it to be?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Which is it to be?

We're getting close to Christmas now. So which is it to be: The Writers' Handbook 2007 or The Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2007.
Do any of you have a preference?

avoid both, and rejection another happy year doing the day job

Yes, you're probably right Dan! BTW, I didn't mean the above post to sound like an offer to buy everyone a book for Christmas. 15 quid each, for God's sake!
You should put the money towards joining the Writer's Bureau! Guaranteed published within two hours of having signed yer direct debit form!
Poets might be interested in this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Poetry-Writers-Yearbook-2007-Artists/dp/07136757... I've got one. It's quite good.

Seconded. Got that too. The essays are a bit rubbish, but the lists are very useful. ~ I'll Show You Tyrants * Fuselit * The Prowl Log * Woe's Woe
The very irish Miss Bryce is a top bird so I'd recommend buying that book for her own down-to-earth perspective, although her own story is quite fortunate compared to what most poets have to go through - if we realised how much of a lottery the whole selection process is, we'd take the easy way out and write Artemis Fowl.
Topic locked