Local Time by Me

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Local Time by Me

Sadly, I can't boast the achievements of Spack, but I've gone my own little way on the book front and POD'd myself a collection entitled Local Time. It's available (among other places) here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Local-Time-Ben-Ingber/dp/1846855187/sr=1-1/qid=1...

It features a load of my short stories, previously available here on ABCtales (now tidied up some), so if you liked them then you'll like the book.

Finally, I should mention that it's only £5.99, so won't break the bank.

Ben

Hi Ben, I do like your stories, so I will get it next time I am getting stuff from Amazon. Hope you are well? Drew.

Put on the save-for-later list ready for payday. (I notice someone is selling a used copy for £8.40, what's going on there?)

Enzo v2.0
Anonymous's picture
Thanks to the quick reactions of some to buy (thanks those that have and have emailed me), and the quirky hourly update function of Amazon's ranking system, it seems I am currently ranked 2,160 in all books (of which there are a lot...well, pretty much every book in print). By the time you've read this, I'll probably be down to 659,293 or whatever, but hey, good while it lasted. Drew - I'm really well, thanks. It's great to see you around again, you've been deeply missed by the site, both in your writing and on the forums. Email sometime to let me know how you're doing if you get the chance.
That's a really nice front cover. What are you doing with your NaNoWriMo novel?
Good luck Ben. You've obviously become a 'collectable' author already as Amazon, who will sell a new copy for £4.81 currently have a second-hand copy for £8.40! This must be a signed first edition.

Enzo v2.0
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Jon / George The cover was done by a friend of mine, Roger Davis, who has tremendous talent, particularly for gritty urban graphic novel style stuff. Not done anything with the NaNoWriMo writing, I've not done much of anything for the past 5 weeks, I've been in Australia. I have thought about it a little though. I'd like to go through it and improve it, but it would be a massive job. I'm moving house at the moment though, so perhaps once things have settled down. What about you? £8.41 eh? Still a bargain..!
Hurrah - it's pay day today! I've just ordered my copy. I've also sent the link to my friends singing the paraises of Enzo's prose and I know at least 2 of them have also ordered copies! I'm looking forward to receiving it! j

Enzo v2.0
Anonymous's picture
Thank you so much Jude - I really appreciate it.
Just got my copy, very smart indeed. Just spent the morning reading the book instead of doing everything else!
This is my nth attempt to post this - so quick whilst i still have a connection. Fab book, Ben! Got it yesterday. Tucked up in front of fire reading it last night. Nice binding - great cover. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
Enzo v2.0
Anonymous's picture
Thanks loads Lisa & Lou, it's very much appreciated. I've not been online becuase I don't have the internet yet at home. Sorry to those who have emailed me - I'm not ignoring anyone!
Topic locked