fanfics

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
fanfics

hey guys im new here and im not sure how things run but i was wondering if you can write fanfiction here? because i have tons of those storys too... thanks for anything who answers me!

I don't think there are any rules against fanfiction, but you shouldn't upload more than three stories a day, I think, and you should polish them up in terms of spelling and grammar to make it easier for people to read. Also, it's probably not worth it if you need to be a fan of the franchise to follow them, because I don't think there are many burgeoning communities of Final Fantasy or Inuyasha fans on ABC.
fanfiction is very welcome - as is any genre of writing. There is no bar on any form of writing but we do encourage people to improve. Poor spelling and poor grammar will put readers off immediately. Poor writing can only get better. The main thing is that you communicate, that you tell your story, in your own way.
As a massive fan of Final Fantasy and someone who imported the entire first series of Inuyasha as soon as it came out in the US, I resent those comments, Jon. I am a community of one!
Yes me too! I love Final Fantasy and I'm crazy in love with Inuyasha. I will join your community 'rokkitnite' ... Now it will be a community of two! But thanks guys for answering me, my grammer isn't horrible... But its readable but I'm getting better! Believe me I write better on my storys than on here!
"I love Final Fantasy and I'm crazy in love with Inuyasha." Double-points for random guessing for Jack Cade!
what?
what?
I dunno, what?

I mean that I correctly guessed two franchises you might be into. Incidentally, I do write fanfiction myself from time to time, but I don't post it here (anymore) because I don't really expect anyone to have a clue what's going on.
Does Inuyasha have giant robots in it?

I *think*, if I remember right, it's about a demon who has to recover something, and has help from a mortal. But it's quite convoluted, because there's some backstory involving past incarnations of the demon. And there's this guy with a black hole/vortex his palm that sucks everything into it, but grows bigger and threatens to engulf his entire body. Something like that. But no robots. Just martial arts and sorcery.
Describing the plot to a Japanese cartoon as 'quite convoluted' is like describing a kitten as 'quite cute.' I may check it out, although I mostly prefer the ones with giant robots in.

Topic locked