The Library Killer

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Library Killer

OK, I've got this idea: man hangs out at the library reading. One day he's reading a fictional extract detailing a murder. He looks over and sees student and his fantasy is born. He starts rummaging out fictional murder extracts from books, and then he turns fantasy to reality one day when he befriends a girl and then makes her read aloud an extract before committing that very act on her. He does this to numerous young women: finds fictional description of murder, befriends girl, then kills her according to extract. It's all purely sexually motivated, ties in with real fictional accounts, etc...and he begins to lay clues as in: quoting from books, etc..blahdeeblah...ends with a copy of a book detailing his crime appearing in libraries across country. It's a nice idea because it's linking the terrible crime of murder with the peaceful, hushy environment of library. It's all kinda...oooo....are we safe anywhere?

Has this been done before? The writing of I mean.. I'm not gonna do it because I can't be arsed, but if anyone else wants to, feel free...lol.

mwahahahahahahahaha Oh dear! I think I ruptured my pomposity.

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

Hi Yan, Has it been done before? Probably! Murders based on fictional accounts has been a long established structure, most recently seen in (I suppose) "Messiah" on TV. Murders from the POV of the killer - "American Psycho". Hideous crimes in a pleasant environment - "Midsomer Murders". Sounds good, though. You should give it a go!
8 - [wo]man vs. wolfman 9 - wolfman vs. wolfman 10 - wolfman vs. the mummy

11 - mummy vs. daddy 12 - Kramer vs. Kramer 13 -[wo]man vs. bionic tomato 13 - celebrity chef vs. cereal killer

Oh come on: 14 - King Kong vs. Godzilla On reflection maybe that's essentially the same as 10, but I reserve the right to include it because King Kong and Godzilla are both much bigger!
I love number thirteen - if only we caould make it into a reality show and they wiped each other out. www.lorrainemace.com
15 - Wolfwoman vs Wolfwoman ? 16 - 23 Wolf[wo]man vs all of the other things on the list.
Topic locked