Critique

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Critique

Looking for any sort of feed-back, thanks 

Yep... Start with your online profile. Get yourself an avatar...  Most people online won't read the works of someone who shows 'visually' that they are too lazy to build an inviting profile platform. That is a mistake many make when trying to write online... A Bad One... It shows that as a writer, you do not understand people and their calls-to-action eg: "I really want to read this guy... something about his profile makes him/her really interesting to me... Click. Or......

How hard was that?

If you want to be taken seriously, then start as you intend to carry on - Get Serious! Spend 2 seconds of your life and take a picture, because the current image is blank and that tells me not to waste my time!

You asked for critique... I'm sure what I've said falls into that category... It is the most important lesson to learn in online marketing.  Please... don't be offended by my candour - it's direct, honest, accurate and based on years of experience online... Brand Yourself or don't... it's your choice. Good Luck

Hi, Billbones.  

As requested I just left an observation on your poem.  In doing so I couldn't help but notice that you havent visited anyone else's page let alone left a comment on their work.  If you want helpfull critique on your own writing (and I don't blame you for that) the best way to get it is to be kind and considerate enough to offer the same to others - if you do I guarantee that your efforts will be reciprocated.  

Absolutely agree... this is a great community of very talented people from all works of life and countries... where else would you find a similar coal face? We all relish the opportunity of critique, but to emphasis Scratch's sage words, I'd like to add that if you want to learn to write professionally and seriously, you must always measure your own work by that of your peers; that way you get to understand a great multitude of perspectives from not only other writers, but also highly qualified readers. The only way that happens is, as Scratch has stated, never stop learning, reading or communicating, if you are genuine in your writing goals, as your words will always demonstrate.whether you or not.