Passive Resistance!

116 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wouldn't sarcasm be more likely to creep up behind one and tweak one on the ear? ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Resisting.

No, Missi, you misunderstand me: I meant, I genuinely *enjoyed* your comment, and was not being sarcastic in saying so. Clearly you are so accustomed to sarcasm from all directions that you have trouble believing that I wasn't being sarcastic!
OK, I apologise for my nasty, bitchy comment. It wasn't that I'm used to being the object of sarcasm, more that I judged you as an american, to whom sarcasm is a stranger. At least, the British variety. Treasure this apology, I was saving it for a rainy day.

Oh, I'll print it off, alright, and shan't expect another one for some time! :-D
fuckin hell...that was the most repugnant bit of exchange I've ever read. **BARFS**

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

Really? You don't ever read your own posts then Yan?
Thanks for that, Camus. I now have to wipe down my keyboard.
Print it off by all means, but don't go getting too confident about a repeat. The most repugnant bit of exchange I've ever read here is yan for alumgoon. Mind you, smiley for slimey for mykle runs it pretty close.

Hey we're getting off-topic here, we're 'sposed to be giving haemorrhoid a chilli poultice.

a gimpzoid teenager spitting on his keyboard...sums it up quite nicely.

Dennett

Spitting! I thought he meant... oh never mind... ~PEPS~ “There is no spoon.”

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Wouldn't surprise me.

Dennett

What part of 'stop it' do you lot not understand? Just stop or the thread dies.
It's the 'S' bit Tony. C'mon, we need to vent sometimes.

Pages

Topic locked