Banal thing Mk II

163 posts / 0 new
Last post
Banal thing Mk II

Martin the Bouff did this before with some success I seem to recall. Now, what with the No Posting on Threads Older than Thirty Days law, should we open it up again?

def. today i put on my red socks because my feet were cold
i hope you MEANT to put that B on Bouff cath?
Yes, for any dyxlecis out there, I did. Today, I had my morning tea in a large mug with cats on it, because my usual black and white stripey morning mug was upstairs in the bathroom. Doh!
You seem to recall? It's called long term memory. Strange innit when when we seem to do things. What a waste of server space. There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed - Dennett

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

i just straightened my daughter's hair
i just got a text message
I had Oatibix for breakfast with skimmed milk
i'm having a yoghurt with pre AND pro biotic whatsits in it in a minute
I haven't eaten yet. I'm not sure if I want a sandwich.
my neighbour painted his front door brown yesterday
I had a late breakfast, so will probably skip lunch altogether.
Logged on to tell you all that I have just had a digestive biscuit.
going for a curry tonight
I think it's spelled Slydexic.

a small bus just went past
I think I will have a sandwich after all.
i might get dressed
It's my birthday today. I've been dying to tell you all, and this seemed the ideal thread!
I just put in an offer on a new house.
I've bought a new printer with the birthday money my mum sent me.

It's been accepted! Eeeeek.
My wife thinks I'm addicted to this site. She thinks it's a front for a sex chatroom.
So far I have printed out two essays about MR James, one article on horror stories by HP Lovecraft, issue 3 of the ABCTales monthly magazine thing, and a picture of my brother's cat.

i've been on the phone for an hour
I just ate a bunch of pistachios. The kids are arguing over a game. I have a headache.
I went to Borough Market. I bought fifteen scallops, five lamp chops stuffed with dried apricot and raisins, four types of posh cheese (one goat's milk, one sheep's milk, one blue and one hard), a bag of four varieties of baby leaf salad, a bunch of radishes, a bunch of fresh sage, three orange tomatoes, white beans, three chocolate brownies, a bag of Indian coffee, five globe artichokes, a bag of fife apple potatoes, a selection of posh mushrooms (chanterelle, oyster, pied bleu) and two packets of oatcakes. My housemates are going to fellate me. Joe
I fancy Mark Ramprakash.
i've been on the phone for 2 hrs
I have developed a devilishly clever three tier nanowrimo smart playlist on itunes. Mostly it plays Ace Reject by the Sugababes, which I'm beginning to suspect might be the best pop song ever written ever.

i need to do my roots
I'm wearing my daughter's slippers because my feet are cold. They are pale green. Not that I really mind what colour they are. Their colour was not a consideration when I decided to wear them. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
I should point out that the slippers - not my feet - are pale green. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
my friend told me earlier that she was going to the co-op because she had run out of bread
I'm okay for bread at the moment. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
I don't understand this thread.
I'm a bit worried that Lou's daughter's feet might be cold because Lou is wearing her slippers. (I'm wearing slippers with animal pictures on the soles - that they make wonderful footprints when you walk out in the snow to put out the bins)

i'm having a sherry
Maddan, I have just checked. She is wearing socks. They are white. I think they may be her father's. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
I bought a bottle of port today, reduced to £5.49 in Wiatrose. I'm going to have one later.

I have not brought in the bin from last week. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
Now I'm worried about Lou's daughter's father's feet. Is he weating Lou's slippers I wonder, that would wrap everything up nice and neatly.

My slippers are too big for me.
i think i understand this thread now
Just scrolled up and found a reply I missed earlier. I'm wondering how many others I've missed, and whether I can be bothered re-reading everything.
These slippers are a little bit small for me. I'm going to give them back now, because I'm about to go out. The heating's just come on. ~ www.fabulousmother.com
i better get ready or it will be a rush as usual
Is Spike Milligan dead or did I imagine it?
Everybody else has gone to a beer festival in Woking and I'm stuck in. Spike Milligan died last year I think. He's deinitely dead. Sod it. I'm going to clean the bathroom. Anothed Saturday night in.

I am beginning to hate nanowrimo and am going to go to a supermarket just so that I can lay on the floor and have a huge tantrum about having to read all the chapters in recently added.
I do however love Pinot Grigio and am celebrating the fact that I no longer have a kidney infection by indulging in a glass or two.

Pages

Topic locked