3 a day

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
3 a day

How do you slip through the 3 per day posting? Not that I want to- was just wondering. Isn't it etiquette?

I don't think that it's possible Pia.

Oh it most certainly is Scratch- have just encountered many more than three from one person all on the same date.
I've noticed it too, Pia, and I wondered, as well.

Really? I honestly thought that there was a default to prevent multiple posts from a single user....

Yes, there is most definitely a default, scratch, and that's what makes it so baffling.

I'm afraid some slip through despite the default- it just baffles me as I remember not realising I had posted 3 and then on the fourth I got blinky lights and red text etc so couldn't post more. But I have noticed the more than three several times lately.
I didn't know there was a limit, but one day I sorted out all previous postings only to find they'd all come up as 'recently added' I was pretty embarrassed as it really isn't isn't good etiquette, is it? Someone could have just posted something something only to find it a dozen postings down the list. Perhaps this is how the 3-a-day is beaten though; unintentionally.

I think the cut off doesn't run from midnight to midnight, as I tried a cheeky 4th story just after 12 once and it was rejected (might just be a critic). It might explain why you could post more than 3 on the same date, don't think I've seen it done though.

Well it happened today The Other Terre... sorry it irritated me- don't know why ..guess I'm a too sensitive today- doesn't usually bother me if someone posts more than three. Just noticed it particularly today.
I see what you mean, must be some glitch, I blame FTSE

I've seen it too, pia. Occasionally people do seem to post more than 3 pieces a day. I'm not sure if its just a technical glitch or whether they are master hackers or what.
I'll have to wait till Tomorrow to post my poem about the tragedy at Sandy Hook so, if no one minds, I'd like to post it here - All Children Go To Heaven Beyond the ragged edge of fire there is a soft and golden light which carries little children higher than all the stars up in the night. Up to a happy golden place; a place where playtime never ends; every child has a beaming face and all they want and lots of friends. Where toys and candy grow from trees and rivers run with soda pop; each day is care and trouble free and fun and laughter never stop. Close your eyes and you can dream it; feel the warmth of its golden light. However dark life sometimes seems, it is made brighter when our dreams are bright.
Firstly, I don't know anyone who'd be dishonest enough to have two identities, let alone use this to attempt to post more than the official 3 story limit. I think you have a low opinion of abctalers stan. Secondly, it doesn't let you post more than 3 from the same computer, even if you log in as another user. Apparently!

Stan - I wouldn't be able to come up with three poems in a day now either. Footsie- thanks for the explanation- That means if you post 3 before and three after 4am they will all have the same date! Yeh for Abc freedom!
Stan, I've just had a look and I have to share your feelings.