My e-book is available

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
My e-book is available

I don't know if any of you remember me but I was one of the first ABCTales members way back in 2000 or so and I'm thrilled to find ABCTales is just like it used to be, but much, much bigger! And my old stories are still up there. It's just like coming home!!

Anyway, I digress...I just wanted to say that my romantic novel Entertaining Angels by Susannah Greaves is now available as an Amazon Kindle e-book. It costs the same as a cappuccino (plus VAT) and is 110,000 words long - almost a saga in fact. I'm doing my own marketing and it's going slowly so could I possibly ask you to Like it on Facebook?

Now I'm back I'll be posting and reading like mad to try and catch up!

TTFN

Mandylifeboats 

Blimey, what a blast from the past! How're you doing, Sue, since you left Clogland? Still in Brighton?

Congrats on the book!

xx

Hi Andrea,

Is that really you on the bike ;-)

Yes, everything's fine. I now live in Hastings as Brighton too PC and smugly environmentally friendly for me whereas Hastings is wonderfully scruffy and full of aspiring writers and artists too.

How's UKA going?

Love

MLB

Yep, really me - still here, probably much to some people's annoyance :)

UKA's doing really well, thanks, and we've had a publishing arm (UKA Press) for a few years now, too. In fact our latest title was 'The Sighs of a Mouse' by UKA'er and ABC'er Pauk Chappell. Very sad story.

Know what you mean about Brighton - have several friends in both places, and visited a few years back.

Glad you're doing well - do you ever hear anything about your other Cloggy friends?

Good luck with sales - here's the Amazon UK link to your book --> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Entertaining-Angels-Susannah-Greaves-ebook/dp/B0...

Sales going well, all things considered but I'm too busy writing the sequel to do much about marketing.

If anyone's interested it can be found of Facebook with this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Entertaining-Angels/609787259105336?ref=hl