Take That, Robbie!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Take That, Robbie!

What a satisfying undercut to his rude box.

:)

I'm probably making myself look terribly out of touch here, but did I miss something? As someone said on this forum recently, I'm starting to feel like a high court judge!
Nothin much, their song is just charting higher than his. HAHHAAHAHAHAHA. I don't like either of them really, think they're all wank, but he's rubbed it in with those guys for god knows how long, so I suppose last night I was sharing a little of what I contemplated they would have been - sweet victory. Take That, Robbie..ugh..ugh..you talentless asshole **ahh** There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed - Dennett

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

Yeah... I bet he's gutted. I bet he's thinking of nothing else except an age old grudge created by hysterical media types that no one even gives a shit about anymore least of all him or his former bandmates. I bet it's eating away at him. I can imagine him now, seething as he counts his millions in his gargantuan house in LA.
It goes alot deeper than that, Cath. You're obviously not a seasoned muso like me. ;) There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed - Dennett

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

Take That released a new song? ...
Take What? [[[~P~]]] ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com - latest... "Disappearing Robots")

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Well, with all the knocks they're taking in the press, I suppose it's nice to see the fat guy (Gary Barlow) winning for a change. I haven't heard the new song but I thought the original Take That were quite good.

Topic locked