RE: Angela Bromley Has Massive Tits

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
RE: Angela Bromley Has Massive Tits

Topic posted in response to Angela Bromley Has Massive Tits : http://www.abctales.com/node/537692

I thought this was very good. It would make a good short film.

And it attracts more hits to the site than any other story via Google. I just can't work out why.
Wait till I post 'Teenage Bukkake Addict'.
Oh dear !! Shall i spell Rocco Sifredi's incorrectly again, and get even more site hits via google? Thanks for the nice comment charlie99.
Possibly.
Actually, patmac's 'Naked Girls' has been up for just over 2 years and attracted over 20,000 hits. Says it all really!
Macjoyce, FYI, Peaceful is Richard Harris, the owner of UKA and possibly the greatest troll of writing sites - he does it to attract people to his wanky uka site - and has destoyed many sites in his time (some of whom think of him as a friend - so gullible they are). So his comment above is probably slightly biased. Strange how a thread and some posts have disappeared on uka recently isn't it? Mykle, for one who sat at his pc all day all those years ago hitting on himself (sorry for the euphanism) you ought to keep your mouth shut (or not - depending upon your sexuality)
This is what I love about the internet. It's just one big family.
Maybe you should take your own advice, Stormy. Difficult to get drunk with your mouth shut!
Topic locked