Conan the librarian

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Conan the librarian

I was about to make some little excuses about self-promotion but I think this blog might be of interest to ABC talers---

http://conanlibrarianlondon.wordpress.com/

Front line cuts and managerial imbecility plus the red hot confessions of the nympho-librarian

how many other writers are doing a blog?

Bent double. You are an absolute tonic for the human mind. Self-service gave me helpless shouts of all-knowing mirth. The sorter photo cranked up the laughs further. Would love to do a blog but have no technical know how. Life is dull, too.

I do have one, but it's only for the strong minded. I gave up doing it because I felt too exposed. You've been warned: www.itsallaboutpoo.blogspot.co.uk

Just read some of your blog, feaking hilarious!

I appreciate you looking Vera and Lisa-- it's all true! you don't need any technical know-how. I like your blog Lisa, design and content -- the exposure problem is tricky-  you could post it anonymously? But that might defeat the purpose?  who are you worried about reading it? 

BTW great meeting you Vera at the reading-- you had a brooch on your coat and you read really well. Dullness and life, nagging like an old toothache. is there a phrase the 'torture of hope?'

Hi BJD, It is tricky, I have been thinking about starting another blog and doing it anonymously. I have had some fantastic feedback through emails and people finding me on Facebook and messaging me there. Because I am young it has really helped other young people suffering from the same or similar issues. Some are frighteningly young, and make me realise that we need to be grateful for each and every day we’re given. After posting so much it was weird that I suddenly lost the nerve.

Lisa

Got me confused with Great Aunt Besiltide.She wears the brooches.Lovely to meet you. You were high comedy.

I love it , I'm lifted, Conan you are gifted!