Party season is nearly here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Party season is nearly here
The winter break is over for myself and Mrs Oblong, and it's back to the day job of taking pies in the face to raise money for cancer charities.

Mrs Oblong is Party Leader of the UK Pie Party, a Community Interest Company which raises money for designated cancer charities through by running stall at events and festivals.

The UK Pie Party has already secured a spot at the following events for 2017:

5th February - Chelsmford Chieftans Ice Hockey Match, to benefit Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
8th April - Chelmsford City v Poole Town, to benefit Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
7 May - Secret Garden Party, to benefit Haven House Children's Hospice
14th May - Dragon Boat Festival, Lowestoft, to benefit East Coast Hospice 
28th May - Free 4 Kidz Fun Day, Maldon, to benefit CLIC Sargent
3rd June - Strawberry Fair, Cambridge to benefit Cambridge Cancer Help Centre
25th June - Royston in Blue, to benefit Teenage Cancer Trust in East Anglia
15th July - Codicote Village Day, to benefit CLIC Sargent
11th-13th Aug - Green Meadows Festival, Peterborough

Get along to one of the above events if you can, you may, if you’re lucky, get to throw a pie at Mrs Oblong or myself  in return for a small donation to charity.

If you know of an event that would benefit from the presence of the UK Pie Party please get in touch.

For further information, details of events and for pictures of myself and herself covered in cream, please visit www.ukpieparty.com

Hi Terrance, I've taken a look at the pieparty site and am impressed to find such a good idea for worthwhile causes. I have a personal interest in supporting cancer research and care, so will bookmark the site for future reference. Jolly good luck!

Jezz.

Thanks Jezz

Hope we come to a gig near you soon. We're available for weddings, parties, anything