Party Season is nearly here again

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Party Season is nearly here again
Spring is here and festival season approaches, which can only mean one thing – time to throw cream pies at me and my partner.

Mrs Oblong is Party Leader of the UK Pie Party, a Community Interest Company which raises money for designated cancer charities through by running stalls and ‘Misrule Ceremonies’ at events and festivals.

The UK Pie Party has already secured a spot at the following events:
  • 6 May - Free 4 Kidz Family Fun Day at the Museum of Power, Maldon, Essex, to benefit CLIC Sargent Cancer Care for Children
  • 19 May - Millets Farm Family Fun Day, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, to benefit Against Breast Cancer
  • 30 June - Sudbury Family Fun Day, to benefit St Elizabeth Hospice
  • 1st July - Parklife Festival, Milton Country Park, to benefit Cambridge Cancer Help Centre​
  • 29th July - Goreleston Festival, Suffolk, to benefit East Coast Hospice
  • 4th - 5th August - Halesworth Big Gig, to benefit East Coast Hospice
  • 10th - 12th August - Green Meadows Festival, to benefit Teenage Cancer Trust
  • 24th - 26th August - Maui Waui Festival, to benefit East Coast Hospice
  • 22nd September - Splash of Pink, Abingdon, to benefit Against Breast Cancer
  • 23rd September - Milton Country Park Autumn Festival, Cambridge, to benefit Cambridge Cancer Help Centre

Get along to one of the above events if you can, you may, if you’re lucky, get to throw a pie at Mrs Oblong, myself or even The Other Terrence Oblong, in return for a small donation to charity.

If you know of an event that would benefit from the presence of the UK Pie Party please get in touch.

For further information, details of events and for pictures of myself and herself covered in cream, please visit www.ukpieparty.com

Hope you have a wonderful and successful pie throwing summer!