New

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
New

Hello everyone.

My name is Spaghetti Si and I am new here. I feel like it is like school. The teacher gets up and says " This is Spaghetti Si and he is new".

Just to say I love all the work I have read on the site. You guys are so good, it makes me weep like a little baby.

Si (wishing he was as good as everyone else seems to be)

stephen gardiner
Anonymous's picture
Welcome aboard Si. I have read all your stories and they are pretty powerful stuff. My God - is life really that bad for you? You make me feel like I want to put on a Leonard Cohen record and open a vein.
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
I love Leonard Cohen! Says something about me doesn't it? Life sometimes can be crap. I just try to be powerful and evoke people to think about that subject matter in a different way. I am usually happy!
leonard cohen
Anonymous's picture
I like Si's writing!
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Have to know, Spaghetti, are you hooked on irony or is this the truth? We're worried about you!
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Irony is the key to all my work. I like to pretend that my world is so crap. In truth everything is ok. I prefer writing as a tragic person.
ivoryfishbone's...
Anonymous's picture
ivory instructs me to say hello and welcome Si .. and watch out for Cousin Hilda ... her popular teashop Ta Chucks is merely a front for some highly dodgy international shenanigins ... and the whippet is in league with one of a pair of conjoined macaw twins ... other than that ... everything is much as it seems ...
minion's ivoryf...
Anonymous's picture
... except where it isn't...
IFB
Anonymous's picture
..... it especially isn't where it seems most like it is ....
Si
Anonymous's picture
Thanking you very much
Si
Anonymous's picture
I'll watch out for the whippet and Cousin Hilda
Topic locked