MicroChrist

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
MicroChrist

I'm just loving it.

And, sad as I am, I'd have to say that White, Barry, and his beard.. has to be the rockingest poem I've read in a while.

Don't think I'm being sarcastic either. I'm just a geek that loves anything to do with youth WAY too much(Well..I could be considered a youth, but I'm talking about 10, 5, 8 around those ages). Plus, you gotta understand, Shrek is my FAVORITE movie(seen it 5 times already), so don't think I'm being sarcastic, I'm being completely serious.

Now, did I get across that I wasn't being sarcastic? Ah, good. Now..moving on.

Punk is amazing(YAY! WE SHARE A COMMON INTEREST OTHER THAN WRITING!), and I absolutely ADORE EVERY INCH OF YOUR BEING for liking my work.

So, from a geek to a microchrist, I give you much love and luck on your work and overall life(and maybe a couple of Shrek cookies thrown in as well; Enjoy ;)

*m u a h*

GG
Anonymous's picture
I read some of Microchrist's entries and I have a feeling he is my long lost brother! He's more than just a little strange but that suits me fine. I don't think he's presidential material but I'd like to see him in charge of a small company in Mexico.
Marcus W.
Anonymous's picture
I read Drive D:does not exist and thought it was a mavellous piece of work. Will ABCtales consider interviewing microchrist to find out what makes him tick? http://www.abctales.com/abcplex/viewStory.cgi?s=5363 I love ABCtale's site, by the way! It makes my evenings go by so much more enjoyably. I've even practically given up watching soaps to sit and read! A joyous convert!
ProzacDolls
Anonymous's picture
Yes, I'd have to agree. He seems like quite an interesting guy, and I'd love to read his interview. It'd be absolutely mawvelouse.
Topic locked