Mundane facts about your day

175 posts / 0 new
Last post
fish
Anonymous's picture
we are trying out some decaffeinated tea ...
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Is it a tasty one Fishy?
Dan
Anonymous's picture
I don't have a hangover, though I deserve one.
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
i have a hang over...and i do deserve it...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I have no hangover, havent had a drink since the abc derby do. *looks angelic* My replacement mobile phone arrived, and they mistakenly replaced all the accessories too... bluetooth and charger etc. Eejits.
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Dogs are at it again. Time for hot-chocolate. Sun's coming up now.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Went sword fenching with Prince Rupert of Brunswick first thing...then did a spot of hang gliding over the Canadian Rockies mid morning...came home to find that Paris Hilton wants me to appear in her next video and has offered me a squillion bucks...and i also won the european Lottery again for the fifth time this year ...which was nice. then i had beans on toast and a mug of tea. oooooh i forgot i bought a webcam yesterday, aren't they ace? Sorry if this is too boring.
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Hot
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Gonna have to go to bed. This job is doing me in. Anyone got a job for me? I can touch type, play fantastic two-balley against the side of the house and I read a good bedtime story.
In Bloom
Anonymous's picture
hmm....good with hands and ball control.... um Blow job?
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Saw a programme on tv recently which showed a man who had been obsessed with pleasuring himself and eventually he couldn't get a hard on when he most needed to. I do hope this happens to you Alum, wouldn't want you doing anything that was going to cause your genes to be passed on any further than the cess pit they now occupy.
JOHN
Anonymous's picture
I don't know about the chem set Flashy, but i could do with a long brake from my little miss know it all daughter. She is so bloody stubborn! She is driving me up the frigging wall. I toled her that we would make a surprise pumpkin soup that I'm toled will taste real good. "No dad", She say'd. "I want to make a pumpkin pie! "No! We will make some very tasty soup! (Or words to that effect!). She sulked..and sulked...and sulked. I gave in after a long and painful day of sulking and dragging her feet around town. Then she read the print out from Liana's post. "IT SMELLS VILE" Now she thinks its great and wants to make it so she can groze out her friends on halloween. Go Figure!
A Cook
Anonymous's picture
Made Liana's pumpkin soup - was indeed gorgeous. Many thanks for the recipe - wasn't quite sure what to do with the pumpkin bought in a fit of enthusiasm and adventure over a week ago... [%sig%]
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I made another batch of it today... got blisters from pumpkin chopping now, and five hideous growly toothsome orange globes in the window.
JOHN
Anonymous's picture
*Will get daughter to do pumpkin chopping*. This is not mundane, "Well not for me any way", but I'm so excited with what my treacher hunt turned up to day. I Fund: A post card, no date but with penny stamp, of the room Charles Dickens was born in. Feb, 7th 1812. "Will date it properly tomorrow". An Original, (not a copy) 1st Plate Pen and Ink illustration, produced for The Pickwick Papers, by F.W. Pailthorse. An illustrated 8 - page pamphlet, with quotes from Dickens re the period when he was 10 years old and his father 'John', was taken from his home in 1822 to the Marshalsea Prison for debts. And. "The Grand Prices", A 8X6 original painting of Dickens that was originally owned by Buchanan and Co,, Ltd. Scotch Whiskey Distillers. Brill!
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I'm having my second mug of tea and printing out my ebay purchases, then I'm off to the post office. (great thread)
Hox
Anonymous's picture
I left my slippers in the bedroom and got cold feet on the bathroom tiles. I'm getting my exhaust fixed at 12.30 *Risks accusation of sensationalism* [%sig%]
Dan
Anonymous's picture
I'm having last night's left over pasta for breakfast.
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
i actually got in at 9.14, got a seat on a bus on the bus, and managed to read a whole sketch by bill hicks..
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
I've ironed three shirts; drank three cups of coffee (possible connection??); worked on three edit jobs; now i'm watching Larry King's interview show (not all things come in three's). Then it will be shower time and off to the kebab place for main meal of the day. *quivers with excitement*
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
I've just had a cup of tea. Might cut my fingernails in a minute.
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
I learned today that America was originally called Codfishland, a name I think they should revert to, in order to better strike fear in the hearts of terrorists - how on earth could anyone battle against truth, justice and the Codfishland way. I also learned that way before South America was discovered, the Irish had myths of a country called Brasil that was full of gold and beautiful palaces that only rose up from the water every seven years - so it's quite nice that there was a name waiting for Brazil hundreds of years before anyone found it... Slightly more mundanely, I am eating some Dairylea lunchables and typing a statement about a nutcase.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Just put the jam tarts box in the paper recycle bin (yeah, we've all got one in Sheffield!), and done half of yesterday's washing up, given William a dose of inhaler and e-mailed a job ad. to girlfriend. This time yesterday I was in a fabulous art exhibition of drawings by famous folks housed in the Millenium Galleries, browsing with no kids in tow, followed by magnificent Chinese buffet lunch (as much as you can eat). Talk about one extreme to the other.
jude
Anonymous's picture
I discovered two large burns in my jeans. I plan on jacket potato for lunch
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
i'm about to leaqve the office for lunch, i might have a spanish omlet, but i haven't decided yet...
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
i just made a spelling mistake in my last post, i should, of course, have said leave, not leaqve
fish
Anonymous's picture
i have just had some peanut butter and banana on toast and we are soon going to go to the dog home. when i got back from work i noticed bert had set off the dishwasher ... which was nice. i think it's fish for tea (i love this thread ... cheers tartin. m)
Dan
Anonymous's picture
I ordered a Boris Johnson t-shirt off the internet.
ELY WHITLEY
Anonymous's picture
done a load of washing and arranged a visit by my new dogsitters. They're coming round at 3 to meet 'the boys' and hopefully get well enough aquainted to survive their next meeting when I'll be off to tenerife (tomorrow) booked some golf and a little scuba on line for next week. put a little savlon on my arse, it's stinging for some reason even though my farmers haven't returned. (Well you asked) now I'm off to chop some logs (actual wooden ones, I'm off that subject now) for my dogsitters next week and tidy the house.
Rokkitnite
Anonymous's picture
I just had a bowl of cornflakes. We've nearly run out. I'm not sure if we'll get any more. Nobody in the house much cares for cornflakes.
fish
Anonymous's picture
luckily kit found the last teabag in the back of the cupboard and just made me a really nice cup of tea ...
jude
Anonymous's picture
just about to leave for lunch. also have to pay bill at the bank.
JOHN
Anonymous's picture
I'm barely functional, having only had 4hrs sleep. I'm still ill, miserable and way behind on all the things I'm supposed to do. But i don't care at this moment in time, the bills can go stuff themselves and if that telephone rings one more time, i swearer i will hit it with a F*%$£*^$ hammer!!!. *Need more Tea*
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Just bought the Radio Times. Got excited about ITV3.
radiobilly-bob
Anonymous's picture
The batteries in my camera are dead.
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
My bruises are very impressive, Missi. He got the mistaken idea that I can't fight, and when I told him I could, we decided to have a bit of a spar, which turned into a half-hour boxing match. Is shameful really, a lawyer and a copper fighting at 3 in the morning. Honours fairly even I think, though he's a big chap and would have taken me if it had been a fight with real malice in it.
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
Just realized from Andrew's post the origin of the phrase : One Nation Under Cod. oh...and...Cod Bless America.. So you see, Bush is not a religious nut, he's a fisherman with a speech impediment. ...or maybe not. Just got back from checking my mailbox. One useless advert, instantly thrown away. One list of telephone calls made last month. Total of five. Calls this is, not lists.
Hox
Anonymous's picture
I now have a new exhaust and an empty wallet. [%sig%]
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Yes, it's always a mistake to make assumptions about another's ability or willingness to trade blows. In my case though it's been a boon, I always appear to be up for a brawl and my deep gruff voice helps convince most of that, but in reality I hate and detest any kind of violence and will run away as fast as my arthritic legs will allow. Several times in my life my 'appearance' has forestalled physical combat, most probably saving me from a bloody good-hiding.
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
i haven't been in a fight for years...in fact the last one was on my 25th birthday...at a house party in west brompton, 14 years ago...i came back to the main room from a loo trip, to find two mates having a scuffle with a bloke i didn't know, i asked what was going on, he lost interest in them and grabbed me by the throat, instinct kicked in, and i executed the perfect head butt, and he was down, no idea why i did it, apart from self preservation.... he eventually got up, but couldn't remember who had butted him...and we left shortly afterwards...
radiobilly-bob
Anonymous's picture
Cod bless Amurica, and the USA. *got any mo of dem fries?*
McManaman
Anonymous's picture
I just drank some Fanta.
John
Anonymous's picture
Liana. Pipa, 'my argumentative little bratty', Say's thumbs up to the smelly goup. 'Thats what she renamed it for the benefit of her friends'. Taste grate and we had enough pumpking left oner for a pie tomorrow. *Cooking to be under my daughters instruction of course*
ELY WHITLEY
Anonymous's picture
i just put some de-scaler down the bog having forgot that i'd poured a load of bleach down there earlier and the resultant fumes made my eyes go dry and gave me a cracking headache!
JOHN
Anonymous's picture
Just shouted at some one over the phone. God that felt so good.
fish
Anonymous's picture
we have fixed a fence and half hung a gate ... movements towards making the garden dog escape proof ... bert's been drilling ... wasnt getting on too well and then handy steve from next door popped round and helpfully pointed out bert had drill in reverse ...
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
awoke from 6 minute nap in chair.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Just had a visit from the local bobby who wants me to go do some community work. (But I havent done anything wrong and might get paid for this). Bought three pumpkins and some paint called "melting chocolate" to do the hearth wall in. I realise that it is trendy to paint a feature wall this season, but I dont care for trends. The reason is because I wanted to change the painting over the fire, and when I removed it, the cream wall had a mucky grey rectangle where the old painting was. Painting one wall dark saves me having to repaint four cream. Lazy cow.
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
Think about Liana's room.
JOHN
Anonymous's picture
Just finished of last weeks work. Huraa! Time to start on this weeks work, but first another cupatea..

Pages

Topic locked