"It's gotta be done"

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
"It's gotta be done"

... Has it?

How often do you hear this, when the thing that's gotta be done really hasn't gotta be done?

How much in life has really gotta be done?

(... ho hum... slightly bored...)

pe
ps
oid

Isn't this contextual? I should think that if a surgeon says to the patient with a gangrenous leg, "It's gotta be done," referring to amputation, this would be a whole lot different than me referring to my pile of neglected filing. Wouldn't it? Did you just recently hear this particular phrase?
I did, Ms Girl... I thought I'd just throw it out there, see what happens... :-/ pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

something has to be done, that's for sure

What what really truly has to be done? Are we enslaved by the self-imposed Shackles of The Gotta? pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

Something. Something has got to be done.

Oh, okay then....................... pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

No Peps, something really, really has to be done. Craig
"throw it out there" ? :) Add that to your list, peps! lol I always hear, "Well, you've got to 'an't ya.' And I ALWAYS immediately think..... no. um... Haven't got to fucking do anything. ;) Daddy, take the banana! Tomorrow it's Sunday! - Faust

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

Exactly my point, Yan! :-)) (sheesh, glad somebody around here understands me...) pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

"Exactly my point, Yan! :-)) (sheesh, glad somebody around here understands me...)" I'm sorry, really I am. Craig
? pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

Topic locked