Is ABC dating agency for gays

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is ABC dating agency for gays

Is it or he gay. Is it offensive to say he i mena it is gay. It does seem offensive.

Why don't you reply i want to know,. Where is the dating agrncy, i am an auditor. Neil_the_audited neil_the_auditor neil_the_auditor
Neil? Is that really you?

No, ABCtales isn't a dating agency for gays. Gaydar, however, is an extremely successful online personals site for gay men: http://www.gaydar.co.uk/ You should probably go there instead. Cheers, Mark

No, ABC is not a gay dating site. Most gay dating sites generate a lot more traffic and make a lot more money for their owners. They also tend to feature slightly less poetry. Hope that's clear things up.

it could act as an unofficial dating site for people of any orientation and already has ... it shouldn't be mistaken for a gay dating site though, except by the incredibly clueless - after all ... where is all the leather?
I have some leather shoes. Oh, and a belt. And a handbag. Does that count? *waits anxiously*
same as above **with finger sucking** When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

You have a handbag, Yan?
nawwww When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

Come on, Yan, fess up! pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Topic locked