ABCDID

171 posts / 0 new
Last post
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
Is your moustache comparable to Jozef's Stormy ? (See front page and Jozef's fine website) Music genres that leave me very very cold :- AOR Power Ballads Heavy metal Trance In everything else, there is good stuff and bad stuff, but these four - yuck, yuck, yuck. Give me cheesy pop any day.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
l am also the one that has delicious apartment in Prague that SOME people will not be holidaying in. *GLOWERS*
fish
Anonymous's picture
stormy? ... you have a delicious apartment in prague?
spag man
Anonymous's picture
Oh dear. Missi you have a point in the whole racist 'nigger' comment. Most Afro Americans call thelselves that name as a cuss word rather than anything else. Now... how can you even contemplate writing that earlier piece of tosh? How can a black man or woman be english, right? That is pathetic. If you are born in this country , you are english. If your parents are born in England you are English. My gal is black and was born in this country, has lived in London her whole life. Therefore she is as English as anyone. So please Missi....shut the hell up LOL Your argument has no foundation whatsoever. You are just trying to engineer a response. Feeling in need of an argument , are we?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Never close your ears to any kind of music Andrew *nods sagely* there are some excellent pieces of Trance around.....honest.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
haven't seen joseph's but i doubt it. mine is very trim. the dutch have some very impressive walrus taches. usually accompanied by no2 haircut. perhaps andrea can explain this strange phenomena. liana
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Writing letters to Czech border guards to ban Fishwife from EVER entering.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh sh*t, that's another law suit I've let myself in for! That'll teach me to read the postings properly! Look Andrew will you go and play lawyers elsewhere, I don't need you feeding Miss Dunne bullets! SO, it seems the outsize thong belongs to the Pedestal Princess then! *awaits the inevitable tongue-lashing*
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
No I wasn't actually looking for an argument, I was pointing out a pertinent fact. To be English as opposed to British you have to come from English stock. I was born in Uxbridge but as I have two Italian grandparents, one Belgian Jewish grandparent and the other a Scot I can hardly claim to be English, I am British, as is your girlfriend and Labi Sifre. Being born in a country does not necessarily make you of that race. An Eskimo born in Japan is still an Eskimo, and an African or West Indian born in England is still an African or West Indian, they can only claim to be British citizens that is not the same thing as being English. Americans of that ilk describe themselves as 'African Americans' and they are fiercely proud to be so, quite rightly in my opinion. My remarks were not intended to be provocative,insulting or anything other than factual.
stormiana
Anonymous's picture
have you seen my tattoo?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Just the one storms? :o)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
By the way, it's good to have another argumentative bastard in the fold, welcome back Spag! Perhaps you'd like to list your preferences with regard to the original topic.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
*musing* Fish - Le Doris........ ....comment très approprié.......
Lindy
Anonymous's picture
Hello I was reading this thread and I felt that I had to write down the top ten songs I would bring with me to a desert island too. They are: 1: Radio Friendly Unit Shifter by Nirvana 2: My Happiness by Powderfinger 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M. 4: Where is my Mind by the Pixies 5: Every F*cking City by Paul Kelly 6: Sweet Dreams Marilyn Manson style 7: Inside by (I think it is Stiltskin) 8: Summer of 69 (I am really bad on names) 9: Anything by Dido 10: Clinteastwood by the Gorillas Book: Mort by Terry Pratchett Luxury Item: A magic porthole in the space time continium so I can travel back home and back in time whenever I want. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
......Missed out on Joy Division....love will tear us apart Joy Division....atmosphere Motors........love and loneliness sneaks them into his bag.....and hopes no one will notice........
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Yes, it was stiltskin. I loved that too...but how can you like that, and then add Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood" to the list? *My most hated song this year......*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
....slips Martin a copy of Dead Souls..... and NIN's version isnt bad either.....
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
Liana ...thanks for helping me smuggling tem past the guards...is it all clear now ?
W H Audenary
Anonymous's picture
Hello Pop Pickers! Here's my list of Groovy Fab Tunes to tap your feet to! Just back from my Hip-Op and a Triple A bypass, so I'm ready to Twist with the best! My Top of The Pops - 1. Innes Freebird – WB Yeats & Lynyrd Skynyrd 2. Spirit (in the Sky) Level – Seamus Heaney & Norman Greenbaum 3. Sylvia’s Mother – Ted Hughes & Dr Hook 4. Adelstrop Adelwiess – WH Audenary & Julie Andrews 5. Bleak House Music – MC Charlie Dickens 6. Working Class Nero (from Rise and Fall) - Edward Gibbon & John Lennon 7. Gorky Parklife – Martin Cruz Smith & Blur 8. A Passage to Indie - E M Forster 9. China Girl - Jung Chang & Ciggy Starcrust 10. Angela's Ashes to Ashes - Frank McCourt & David Bowie And just in case I get peckish, some grubby books 'n' tunes: The Crépes of Wrath – Delia Smith Vienetta – Ultravox Autobahn Loaf – Kraftwerk I Love Jennifer Eccles Cake – The Hollies The Sloes of Kilimanjaro – Ernest Hemingway Wuthering Bites – Emily Bronte The Goulash Archipelago - Alexander Solzhenitzyn A Quiver Full of Marrows – Jeffrey Archer The World According to Carp - John Irving This eel's on Fire - Sushi and the Banshees Luxury item - A deserted railway station where no one came and no one went.
Clogs'R'Us
Anonymous's picture
Oh, welcome back, WH... See you've turned into a Whoccy, too...

Pages

Topic locked