Writing a Script

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Writing a Script

I am writing a play for one of my classes and I need help!!!!!!! The topic is 2 good guys/students against 2 bad guys/a teacher and a student. The plot is in a school trying to catch the teacher who is the bad guy. It sounds really dumb but I need ideas to make it work. Please HELP!

Ambika Menon
Anonymous's picture
I NEED HELP THINKING OF WHAT TO WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [%sig%]
saurajit
Anonymous's picture
you can make the teacher a really mean guy, who is very hyprocitical,etc. u can also make him do something cruel, like buy and then demolish the local park or sumthin. the bad students can simply be bullies. the good guys can team up with the rest of the school to play a series of pranks on the bullies to teach them a lesson, and u can weave an elaborate plot with secret cams on some underhand deal that the teacher is doing to buy the land or sumthin, etc etc...u get the point. best of luck.
weekend_warrior
Anonymous's picture
okay so let's say the teacher is a child molester and he has already messed with one of the good guys. the other good guy comes to know about it and teams up with the victim(good guy) to complain to the dean and bring it out in the open. but the bad guy student is the son of the teacher(bad guy). he is just not willing to believe the story of the two good guys about his own father. The bad guy is basically a good guy but he turns into a bad guy because he has to uphold the dignity of his own father(bad guy). and so he thwarts the objective of the 2 good guys to bring out his father(bad guy)'s character out in the open by evil means. the best part of this plot is that you're injesting a lot of irony into the character of the bad guy(student/son of bad guy teacher) because it is a personal conflict. He loves his father and even though he is bad guy he is willing to forsake his ideologies and fight to uphold his father's dignity by becoming a bad guy! it would make a great story...see it's so easy to construct a gripping plot!
weekend_warrior
Anonymous's picture
okay so let's say the teacher is a child molester and he has already messed with one of the good guys. the other good guy comes to know about it and teams up with the victim(good guy) to complain to the dean and bring it out in the open. but the bad guy student is the son of the teacher(bad guy). he is just not willing to believe the story of the two good guys about his own father. The bad guy is basically a good guy but he turns into a bad guy because he has to uphold the dignity of his own father(bad guy). and so he thwarts the objective of the 2 good guys to bring out his father(bad guy)'s character out in the open by evil means. the best part of this plot is that you're injesting a lot of irony into the character of the bad guy(student/son of bad guy teacher) because it is a personal conflict. He loves his father and even though he is basically a good guy he is willing to forsake his ideologies and fight to uphold his father's dignity by becoming a bad guy! it would make a great story...see it's so easy to construct a gripping plot!
weekend_warrior
Anonymous's picture
REMEMBER IRONY ALWAYS WORKS. the greatest stories are the ones that are truly ironical in nature.
weekend_warrior
Anonymous's picture
It's very simple jane...why do you have to be so befuddled about such a simple predicament?! Just change the molesting bit to maybe a strict act of punishment which is heinous and cruel in nature. Bad guy teacher punishes good boy for an inconsequential mistake by slapping him on the ears which leaves his ears bleeding and temporarily deaf. and then include the above mentioned plot to trail off the rest of the story. free your mind jane!
Shanna
Anonymous's picture
I think that you should make the teacher and the bad student two sexually active characters in your play. The bad student, whom is forced by the teacher to have sex with him or her should be a student that is constantly getting into trouble and a disruption to the class. The consequences that the bad student will receive for his/her actions and behavior will come into the form of rape by the teacher.Two good students who are friends of the bad stdent eventually come to find out that his/her teacher has sexually assulted or raped their friend. Each of them, both the good and bad students, are afraid to tell and must find a way to get the teacher out in the open without putting themselves or their lives in danger. I also think that you should spend at least an act or two on just the relationship between the good students and the bad student.(until class period) Then the teacher should come in but not be a major part of the story until he/she one day tells the bad student to stay after school.
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
watch harry potter.
julia
Anonymous's picture
YOU CAN PRINT OUT A SCRIPT.
jackelyn
Anonymous's picture
Script Is Very Fun Subject For Me !!
Topic locked