Favourite TV meteorologist.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Favourite TV meteorologist.

Look no further than Cannel Five's Lara Lewington. If she ain't ' trailer trash' beautiful then I'll just have to eat my cornpone. Mind you as newsreaders go I think the Asian-Irish guy Krishnan Guru Murphy on Channel 4 takes some beating.

Bimbo O'Wanabe on UKTVPewter. Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
Look North's Paul Hudson. The funniest man on TV.
So no one here has seen 'Naked News'?

sian lloyd, her fingers/talons would give an eagle nightmares! she's the shirly bassey of weather and she's proper filthy too.. err, I guess.
And she's married to Lembit Opik - the Liberal MP. Now there's a Z list couple if ever there was.
Can you imagine the pair of them doin------------no don't. I once passed her on the street as she was talking to a friend and she was very 'Gor-blimey' Not like the TV persona at all.

Can you imagine the pair of them doin------------no don't. I once passed her on the street as she was talking to a friend and she was very 'Gor-blimey' Not like the TV persona at all. Have you ever seen Lembit Opik? He's the only person I've seen with a chin like Jimmy Hill's but put on sideways.

Topic locked