30th Wedding Anniversary

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
30th Wedding Anniversary

It's ours - today. Me and the missis. Never known how to refer to her - nor she to me. We hate husband/wife. We dislike the pious 'partner' - we're married! 'The other half' 'him/her indoors' and all the other euphemisms have drawbacks. Maybe I'll just stick to her name - Chrisa.

Still, it's an achievement I reckon. And we have three lovely grown-up kids who still talk to us, who live independent and fulfilling lives and who go merrily along, making their own mistakes but not often repeating ours.

I feel very special today.

We'll have a curry at home tonight - I go to a conference in Italy early in the morning - and then we meet up at the weekend in Venice for a few days of Bienalle and proper celebration. So behave yoursevles whilst I'm off. Mark's in charge.

(Jees, and I was patting myself on the back for reaching 15... ) Many, many congratulations Tony and Chrisa. A curry then Venice - how perfect is that!
Congrats, Tone!!
"behave"? Oh dear, that's just tempting fate... Seriously, though, congrats from me too! "P"

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Well done, Tony - we're only six years behind. And seeing your kids survive those hairy teen years to turn into sensible functioning adults is such a joy.
Congratulations have a lovely time in Venice...is 30 years the Pearl one?
Good luck Tony.

Topic locked