Well hello again...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Well hello again...

I just wanted to say hello to ABCTales and all the good folks here. It has been a long time since I was here and longer still since I posted anything.

Thanks to several months of vigorous warm-ups on ABCTales I went away and wrote a sci fi novel - I even like it a bit, and I've had some very complimentary rejection letters! lol

I've decided that I need to warm up again on ABCtales before I write my next never-to-be-published novel. So I am going to try to drag a few dusty ideas out of my brain and turn them into short stories..... I cheated today with an old one....

Anyway, when I say thanks to ABCTales I really mean it. It wouldn't have been likely that I'd have written and re-written the damned thing without the impetus this site gave.

How very kind of you to share this with us. It's good to have you back and it makes me all the more determined to carry on carrying on with this site!
I remember reading and enjoying some of your posts to the threads Kropotkin and I hope you will be making more of those too. Good to see you back!
Topic locked