Writers pets?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Writers pets?

Am about to take pooch for a wander, see if I pick up some inspiration, used to have 'thinking-cat' on my head when I tried to write! Anyone else have a special animal helps them think to write?

only the ones in the woodwork ;)
Ofcourse they do! I found out the other day woodworm is what could turn into deathwatch beetle

"I will make sense with a few reads \^^/ "

'walnuts are the enemy' I had a fish called wander it buggered off
walnuts?

'walnuts are the enemy' are the enemy be careful they are everywhere
they may even fall down on your head and knock you dead- yes they're everywhere in autumn- not on the tube though- so you're safe there if it's not to far to roam from home. Take a tube of glue and fix those walnuts- the dasterdly fellows
'walnuts are the enemy' The tube walnut is a bastard it hides in briefcases and can take out an eye between stops. Glue means nothing to walnuts they thrive on adhesion
What is a walnut to it's shell a bitter skin the sneaky basterds living off glue ooohhhooo in brief casers on the tube oohhooo how's about a toothpaste tube ooohhhooo are they in my tooth tube ? toooooo
Wal-nuts from Wal-Mart Tube nuts from Hell Wait for the ricochet Or they’ll get you as well They take no prisoners They go for your head Just one quick nutting And you could be dead. Glue can be useful If they catch a whiff They all join together Get stuck in the sniff
walnuts everywhere if know where to look in any kind of tube and in a cooky book tell me put them in nearly everything! and Ii dont like goat milk either! So no breifcases some glue maybe wear a helmets & no walnuts!

Topic locked