Tonight in York. ABCtales night.

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
You sound great Scratch- I could only open 'In the Glare of the Sun' which was fantastic and the last poem which was wonderful. Thanks a lot. You have such a good reading voice- so vibrant.
Thanks Verdana.

I've seen and heard Huddie before so no surprise at the talent there, or the warm and loving family unit that they are, re the lovely blackboard message for Sam. And I've seen Scratch perform in the flesh,the man's fantastic. But what a lovely surprise to see and hear Pia, Stan and the gorgeous Ewan. Whoever decided to bring the rest of the world into the intimate setting of an ABC night is a genius. Well done all and so nice to add a few more faces to names.

I agree, Sooz. It was great to put a face to the talent. kudos to all who put it together. And thanks for mentioning my son Sam. It's hard to write about, so I don't. He and his girlfriend had been attending Mardi Gras in New Orleans when he took sick, due to his Cystic Fibrosis. He spent a few days in a hospital down there and when he got home he had to spend a week in the hospital here at home. But he's back to work and expects to be back to college by the fall. It's a dreadful disease he has to deal with and I admire his courage tremendously. Sorry. I didn't mean to go about this but there you have it. Hugs to you, Sooz. Rich

Thanks Verdana. You just put a big smile on my old face. :D

Pages