8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Enzo: Untitled Self Indulgence

Love it, loved it, loving it. Read it.

" I'm valid."

That speaks for itself.

Enzo
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Soraia, loving your new stuff too, especially 'Remembrance'. Brilliant. I'm going to get back into doing a few stories from now on and working on the novel I've been trying to write, I'm sick of writing about myself - I'm not a particularly interesting subject! Thanks again.
Yet again, great. That's what I need, sex. Fictional or otherwise.

That's great. Reminded of the better moments in a story by Toby Litt called Alphabed. Each letter of the alphabet receives a different bed related moment. This is probably better than that. Well done, Ben. Joe
Enzo
Anonymous's picture
Each time I look over it I become more embarrased. Someone suggested I was shy today...you know who you are....but I'm not, except when I write. When I write, I'm chronically shy. Your comments are kind Joe, thank you. Ben
Shy?! Nah. Intriguing, brilliant and insecure, that's the words I would use. ; )- "But if not there, then where? The expression of my rage as my consciousness reflects on my soul? The expression of my disapointment? The expression of my happiness? Because, yes, I am mostly happy. I have good friends that make up good nicknames for me. Nicknames mean acceptance, and acceptance means validity. One night stands. Love. Language. Soul. Consciousness. Nicknames. I am valid. Köszönöm." http://www.abctales.com/node/543875
Shy?! Nah. Intriguing, brilliant and insecure, that's the words I would use. ; )- "But if not there, then where? The expression of my rage as my consciousness reflects on my soul? The expression of my disapointment? The expression of my happiness? Because, yes, I am mostly happy. I have good friends that make up good nicknames for me. Nicknames mean acceptance, and acceptance means validity. One night stands. Love. Language. Soul. Consciousness. Nicknames. I am valid. Köszönöm." http://www.abctales.com/node/543875
Enzo
Anonymous's picture
Soraia your ability to make me blush and smile is now offically second to none. Thank you. Ben
Topic locked