How do you vote?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
How do you vote?

I've been reading a bit of the stories here and I see that you can "vote". Is this right? I ask because of the stars at the bottom, right before you leave a comment. I've wanted to give kudos on a few stories and have no idea how to go about this.

I know your all probably tired of the questions already and I'm sorry. But when submitting a writing in blind faith I think feedback is great. I want to let folks know how much the work is liked and am unable to but for comments.

Thanks again!

I agree with everything you've said and was about to ask the ame thing. I'd like to read, vote and comment on at least as many pieces as I post.. that seems only fair. I tried clicking on the relevant star but nothing happend. Because I was using 'random story' it was an old one and didn't have a comment box attached to it. I'd like to have left a few words...but because it was an old piece I didn't want to clog up the forum by starting a topic on it.

You can just leave a note at the bottom of any story - it doesn't have to link into the forum. The voting stars are turned off at the moment as no one was using them - I can get them turned back on if you wish. This forum is meant for people telling us what's going on in their area - use the General discussion section for these debates. It's a delight to have you on board - welcome!
Topic locked