3 a day limit

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
3 a day limit

I was wondering, Why do we have to have a 3 stories a day limit? Otherwise, with a different e-mail address, is it ok to have two accounts?

I sometimes write a lot in a day, then nothing for months, Im still copying down my collection of writings from down the years but the three a day limit stops folks such as myself from over, burdoning the system, it seems sensible to me otherwise there'd be far too much work for the admin. It also gives me another chance to look over my work before I submit it so no complaints here.
And it is difficult for the Editors to properly look at too much of one person's work in a day. I'm sure that you want your writing to be properly looked at and commented upon by the Editors. We do as much as we possibly can - if we are confronted by 20 pieces by one person in a single chunk then our critical faculties begin to wilt.
Thankyou all, I understand that now, I really don't want to swamp anyone. I write it up in the box on the website & then I will just save them in notepad until the next day. Kahdai

"I will make sense with a few reads \^^/ "

Topic locked