Obsession: KINDLE books

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Obsession: KINDLE books

Who knew it was so easy to upload words into KINDLE and make those e-books available for sale?

I am proof.  I tried it for the first time on the 19th June on KSPAmazon.com and I am well and truly HOOKED!  Really - who knew it would be so easy and FREE!  I get paid a 70% royalty or lending fee if anyone buys the books and it cost me nothing but time to put them up.

OK, I had to learn some new things about using Word and be very attentive to detail but I did and the reward is instant - to see a list of MY books available warms my heart.  I hightly recommend anyone who wants to, to have a go.  Especially if you've been lucky enough to receive all the support, comments and advice available from members on here, and even received a cherry or two!

If I'm waxing lyrical about something you've all heard a lot about, I apologise - my exitement is hard to contain so I wanted to share the info. I've also blogged about it here:  francesmacaulayforde.wordpress.com

However, needing to check my royalty reports every five minutes is also an obsession which I must learn to control - but that first sale was wonderful!  I don't expect to sell many but that's not the point, now I have the possibility of sales of stories and poems members of this site have encouraged me to share.

Next step is to promote the hell out of them. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L9E4V3I

Thanks ABC Tales!

yes  Well done Frances!

8-))

Thanks Scratch, it takes a bit of getting used to but I'm enjoying sharing my words.  Only two sales so far of the first publication 'Rail Tales' so I certainly haven't been discovered yet - Ha-Ha!  

I think the short stories will be a good way of getting producers involved in my scripts because many of these are actually now scripts.

I can only wait and see.    Thanks for your 'thumbs up' though - very encouraging.

Congratulations Frances.

Moya

Thanks so much Moya, I enjoy the encouragement and support.   Greatly appreciated.

Best, Frances

go for it - why not?

ashb

Thanks Lena,

The point of posting here was to encourage others...