Profile PIcture

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Profile PIcture

Can anyone tell me how I change my profile picture?  I've tried all what I thought might work but no.  Suggestions on a postcard please  Second thoughts, cancel that,  they might be rude!

Moya

Hi Moya, go into your profile page and click on edit. Scroll down to "Picture" then delete. This will then delete your current photo. Then click "Choose Photo" and it should start browsing your own pictures. Choose a picture then click save.

Thanks Joe, but i don't seem to have a  profile  page if i do then  i don't have 'Picture'

Moya

I should have said "Home " page. The one with your name on it and the list of all your work. You should have a number of headings along the top. One of them says Edit.

Hi Moya. On your page click on 'File browser'; once on that page click 'edit': your profile page should appear. Scroll down and you should see your picture and the options to delete the current photo and upload a new one. Hope this helps.

Hello Luigi,

Thank you for this as you   can  see I managed to do it.  You look very relaxed sitting there with your laptop

Moya

Luigi, are you photographically demonstrating for Moya? Brilliant.

Moya, what a cutie.

Nah, Vera, that's the 'artist' at work. Can't you see the perspiration on his brow?

Cheers, Luigi