Ex comes out tomorrow

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ex comes out tomorrow

So Ex will be on sale from tomorrow.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1783520876?keywords=avadis&qid=144060...

We had the launch party last night - Tony Cook and Jonolo were present as were two people from Penguin / Cornerstone and the Unbound team. So this is the end of the beginning of the end of the journey which started on ABCtales and would not have happened without it. I think this is without doubt the best literary site on the net with the most sophisticated, supportive authors. I know Tony is intent upon more of you going down this route and I would be happy to mentor those who do. After 3 professional edits of the book I can tell you that what is now on paper is the result of a monumental amount of work. The 40 plus people at the launch party last night believe in my creation as do the approximately  350 or so people who pledged and suddenly I have a book that I am signing and which is on posters and will actually be in book shops. So all I can do now is ask you to please help me through the next stage - I need reviews on Amazon please - that is the currency this process needs that and people buying my little book.

My little mum died a year ago and she would have been at that party last night smiling her face off. Writing a book was all I ever wanted to do and although she never got to hold it in her hands I read it to her chapter by chapter swearing ducks and all and she loved it. 

Thank you all so much again. I really need your support now. 

Laurie xxx

Love it.

Sorry I couldn't be there.  In a new location, no support network and a young family is a killer.

You were there in spirit you wonderful person x

Not bad for its first day. Eight "5" star comments so far and its only five oclock...

Thank you so much

your ahead of the game Laurie, well done. 

You are coming up on the rails and I was talking about how brilliant you were with the Unbound team on the 25th