But starting a friendship is easy like starting an epidemic
So what to you say?
Please get in touch
And let's start one today
Me and you
Talking about different things
Weather by letter or email
Till the very end

I hope you like this poem I wrote. But if this is you please do get in touch I am mainly looking for other people on a create writing course or any other would be writers as well

Erm, thanks.
To all my pen friends, disregard this nonsense: I like to be helped INTO sticky situations. Then I can REALLY bond with you.
"Me and you Talking about different things Weather by letter or email Till the very end" Till the very end of what? The end of time? Surely most pen-friendships are curtailed by the death of one ot those involved?

Maybe it means the end of the letter.
Also, 'Weather by letter' would be a great business to start up...
sex by letter is good and relationship breakdowns are less likely. You can adjust yourselves to be sexually compatible more easily Dear Jamie, *slides hand over bum and squeezes...gently" jude ---- Dear Jude *gets stiffy, nibbles your earlobe* "You're beautiful" Jamie ---- CONTINUES UNTIL Dear Jamie, Ah ah , mmm, oh oooohh Jude ----

"sex by letter is good and relationship breakdowns are less likely" not to mention a very effective form of contraception

That's why they're called french letters - they're sex with penpals in France.
Damnit! I was trying to think of a 'french letter' gag.

Many moons ago my (very innocent) girlfriend who had a pen pal in France, said to me in front of her VERY uptight parents "would you like to see my French letters?". The look of pure horror and incomprehension on their faces, lives with me to this day.

Is that actually true, Styxbroox, or did you just make up that story for comic effect? *** ;-) *** :-) * P * :-) ( Read my blog! - www.oddcourgette.blogspot.com )
Topic locked