I love ABCtales because...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I love ABCtales because...

I love ABCtales.com because of all the nice people on it, the support people give others, and the fact that you get to read a good piece that doesn't cost you money ;-)

So what do you like and/or love about ABCtales?

Savannah

Although I have just recently discovered ABCtales, but it has quickly become one of my favorite websites! I have my work posted on 3 or 4 other sites and haven't gotten any feedback. I found ABCtales and have gotten some very helpful feedback on my story. I am so VERY GRATEFUL for this site and it's wonderful members. There are also some very talented writers/poets on this site. I have really enjoyed reading the work posted here. I hope I have helped others by commenting with words of encouragement and offering suggestions.
Writing.com is awful, I agree - huge and confusing. I can recommend Bibliophilia, Writers Dock and Writelink, all good (UK based) sites. (Don't worry, Tony won't mind me mentioning them, the more the merrier we always said, and good to belong to more than one.) I've been a member of ABC since the day it opened, and have always had a soft spot for the old gal :) http://www.ukauthors.com
There's something special about ABCtales that has captivated me since the first day I joined. You're drawn in by those big juicy cherries and from then on, you're hooked. I think Tony's laced them with something, if you ask me, but I sure aint complaining. ABCtales is one of my many, many addictions, though only one of a handful that I'm actually proud of. Love the place, it's people, and it's writing more than Jelly Tots, and that's a lot :) If ABCtales made lager, it'd probably be the best lager in the world...
And I love it because of the people on it. I love the talent, the buzz and the inspiration. I have been amazed over the past 12 years just how much it has done in its way to really help people too - it reconnects people with society and allows them to feel a fully functioning part of it. That was an unexpected bonus when we started up and, in many ways, it is now its most important point.
for me its because - the people on here. i havent come across competitiveness , spite, malicious commenting. nice people.

Wow, those are all awesome reasons that I love about this website also! Honestly, I don't like ABCtales... I LOVE it! Its my favorite website. Definitely beats Facebook by a gazillion miles! Thank you for sharing what you love about this site!!<3 Savannah

Sav

I like Abctales because we all seem to be here for the same reason and we understand why and how. People are kind and encouraging and those who make an effort understand each other- we're all trying to get the best out of life, get through it and some even struggle but we're all here for each other and there sure is some quality writing, funny, serious, profound,romantic and sad. There's room for everyone.
I think also that there is something here that can play out into the world, enrich it somehow ... somehow.

I like Abctales because it's one of the few places where one can write what one likes, express ones feelings in the written word,and with the help of your fellow members learn the correct way in which to do so. where your opinion counts be you a seasoned author, a long term member, or complete beginner.
Topic locked