Creati\/e feedback

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Creati\/e feedback

Hey ABC'ers, I\/e just finished making a photo \/ideo to go with a song i written. Can i get some \/iews and shares please, help spread the message of creation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Pbq02cxEE&hd=1

Its an original song, words by me and music by kieran Mc Carthy, Please let me grow by watching and sharing.
Xx

Hi There Will, just listened to your musical track, I really thought it was good, it reminded me of a band from the 1970s called the Strawbs. By the way I loved your voice, very mellow. Jenny.

Thanks, I listen to the strawbs, the ones with sandy denny? Tanks for listening, x

Until we feel our thoughts our thinking remains unfelt

Interesting and thought provoking - have a look at my "love in a time of riots" on the same theme and see what you think. I thought the photo montage was very well thought through and put together.

I agree with lavadis about the photo montage and like the song, too. Together they form a great piece of concept art (and I like the message). The lyric and vocal are great: kind of haunting and appealing. The vocal carries the message well. I like the refrain and just wonder if it needs a bridge of some sort just to take it to another level - just a kind of juxtaposition. That might just be my own taste bleeding into an objective view but hey, all our stuff is subjective. Like it a lot though. Well done Will and Kieran.

Parson Thru

Appreciate that, thankks

Until we feel our thoughts our thinking remains unfelt

Topic locked