The World End

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
The World End

How could Prophet Mohammed refer, in one of his prophecies of the world end, to New York City though there was more than nine centuries separate him from the establishment of the city? Why did the Prophet often connect between the fall of New York and Rome to Muslims with the arising of Antichrist? How long will Antichrist stay on Earth, and what is the secret lurks behind the different gauge of time during his overwhelming ruling of the world? Why do Muslims believe that Jesus Christ will judge by the laws of Islam, and why they are convinced that Christ will be their justice ruler? Where do the two nations of Gog and Magog live, and why neither discoverers nor powerful artificial satellites could point out their location on Earth by the moment? To what extent do Mohammed’s prophecies of the world end match with, or differ from, those mentioned in the Bible? The answers to these questions and many others are given through this collection: Mohammed’s Prophecies of the World End.

Come on F.M.Moses, it's a fair question.....

I've been to the World's End in Camden a few times, but i didn't see Mohammed. Gog and Magog played a pretty tight set that night - I think they morphed into Belle and Sebastien a few years later, that's probably why the sattelites can't find them.

That rang a bell Stan but I had to look it up - I've lived a very sheltered life - there's some vids on you tube as well.

I thought that the world's end was in Chelsea. Mohammed does have a nice little flat down there.

thuan198dd
Anonymous's picture
I believe there will be no end of the world, but there will be last judgement day when Christ will return and start a new age for humans to live a heavenly life on earth. I find this website explain in details and logically: giwho.com
Topic locked