How to start an argument on the forums

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to start an argument on the forums

1. Express an opinion

2. Wait

How dare you! Please in future keep offensive comments to yourself. (Actually I vote for a sub-forum where duels can be mutually arranged - physical or in writing; doesn't matter so long as we all get to watch) Rob

Hahahahahahaha I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding ......

No. You're not. Linda

Linda

Pistols at dawn! I'm all for that.

I AM Linda, I'm laughing as I read this. Rob, maybe the physical sub-forum duels could take the form of mud wrestling or something. Just a thought.

I disagree.

NO, just no. My second will meet your second, arrange a time, place, weapons, then swan off for pint. Meanwhile I shall be in the kitchen burbling quietly to myself. Be told!

I don't think that statement is limited to forums *S*

I consider that to be an ad hominem attack whatever that means. If in doubt in an online argument throw in some latin.
I consider that to be an ad hominem attack whatever that means. If in doubt in an online argument throw in some latin.
haven't been here in ages - Hi Karl, how are you? In the olden days of ABC, I seem to recall you being slightly argumentative x
Martin, good to 'see' you again. Argumentative? Au contraire! Surely you've always found me working towards a world of sweetness and light. The original hippy chick, that's me. Peace and love, dude, peace and love.