Wang Dang Doodle

1 post / 0 new
Wang Dang Doodle

I've taken some time off to really work on my technical skills, (English) vocabulary, grammar, all that. I've just written a new story which my followers (on my personal website) are saying is my best work ever. It's one of my funny stories.

I feel that this story is leagues beyond my other cherrypicks, so I was hoping for a cherrypick here, and maybe even a chance at the elusive golden cherry. I posted it yesterday (Sunday), but there wasn't even a daily pick for yesterday.

I fully understand that the ABCtales staff might be overworked, considering all the new stories popping up every day. I very much appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this website. :)

Honestly, I'm just worried that I may have touched on subjects in this story that's turning people off it. My friends and followers are all on board with my crazy humor, but I guess it's not for everyone.

I have this feeling that this story got lost in the spam... that I posted it on the wrong day. I would very much appreciate it if you guys would check it out and let me know if I've gone too far again.

Here's the link: http://www.abctales.com/story/hoodling/how-i-met-his-mother