Full Term

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Full Term

I really loved this, it seemed so simple but conveyed so much. I haven' t really read any poetry on this site, but the title just caught my eye.

Juliet

Why do i always forget the link. http://www.abctales.com/node/548074 Juliet

Juliet

i read this too, and felt it left space for the mind to travel on in.

maisie angel Guess what?  I'm still alive!

Juliet and Maisie, Thank you for commenting on this little ditty - simple, conveyed so much, space for the mind to travel on in - i couldn't be more pleased with what you both have said - thank you very much x

I know very little about poetry other than what I like (or don't) and so can't speak from a point of authority - but that won't stop me from commenting. This is very effective, it somehow feels like it is' how it should be' technically -(and it took me a long time to discover that there is technique involved in the mystery that is poetry - although I don't really understand the technical side of things of course.) I liked it a lot.
Hi miawritertoo - thank you for your interest in this poem - you are an authority on what you like and don't like - i will always be trying to figure what i like and what i don't and why...(understanding tecnical aspects) - engaging with a piece is really what it is all about i feel - so thank you for yours -glad you liked it.

This peice caught my eye - as my wife's expecting. I enjoyed the rhythm and flow of the lines, and of course the subject. Congratulations on delivering a small slice of enjoyment! (pun intended) I did a creative writing course a while back and poetry was my fave module - I think you have inspired me to dig it out again and have a look at the technicalities. Thank you.
Topic locked