I'm in the news!

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm in the news!

If you watch BBC One Breakfast this morning you may have seen me! I was speaking out in favour of the drugs fund being continued. I think they will be using the clip in the news throughout the day, so if you're curious as to who I am, keep a look out for Lisa Hinsley in the drugs fund story updates. :)

Here's the clip for anyone who wants to have a look.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24314276

I am sorry that you had cancer, Lisa H.  I hope that you are fully cured now.

Hi pretty polly, and thank you. Unfortunately I am still battling. Just coming up on my two year anniversary in July! But I'm not doing too badly right now, fingers crossed that continues for a while.

Lisa

Brilliant, Lisa!

Well done, Lisa. I hope you're as well as possible.

Thank you, Blighters and Andrea. I'm okay right now, in a really good place mentally, and feeling like there's hope for the future. :) 

Ah, now I see the inspiration for the Elusive Cure story of yours. It's like you've found your own pod. The story has a new added dimension to it now I have learnt this. 

Yup, write what you know... Guess I needed to purge. Feels good to get the experiences down on paper. You know I hadn't related the pod to my experiences with this new drug, but I have been lining my character up for a treatment I had this summer. I'm beginning to think my mind is doing it's own thing and not telling me what it's up to, hehe.

You spoke so well and so eloquently lisa, well done.  Big smile from me girl!

So good to see thi, Lisa. You're a natural on camera. Well done. Hugs to you.

Rich

I must be watching too much telly- I've seen you on the news three times today!

You are living proof that God put drugs on the planet with us for very good reason.

Thank you for the smiles and hugs, I'll put them all to good use. Blighters, poor you having to watch me repeat myself so many times! Did anyone see the news about the break through and what sounds like a cure? It all sounds very exciting!

Good on you, and keep heading towards full health! By the way, that sandwich looked awesome.

Thanks! We call the sandwich a belly jelly. It's a peanut butter and jam sandwich. I blame my hubby as he's a Yank. cool

I sincerely hope you keep your spirits high and rise above this awful disease.

Best of wishes

Great stuff Lisa- it's not easy being so articulate with a camera up your nose. Best of luck.

xx

Tony