Newby question on 'reads'

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Newby question on 'reads'

Am I correct in thinking that if you look at your own work this counts as a 'read'? This must distort the 'read' numbers quite a bit.

AJ
Anonymous's picture
Hi Zebra, Yes, but try and look only now and again, then deduct yourself from the hits etc. And welcome strped one. AJ :>)
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
A zebra! A snack in pyjamas! Welcome fellow animal to the madness that is ABC.
spag man
Anonymous's picture
Hi Zebra, Beware there is a wolf running around. Do join in the madness that pours out of these forums
spag man
Anonymous's picture
Hi Zebra, Beware there is a wolf running around. Do join in the madness that pours out of these forums
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
Spag...the wolf is a pussy cat...she doesn't eat stripy things.....she prefers pasta!!
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
Stripey pasta might be quite entertaining.
Martin T
Anonymous's picture
two for the price of one wolfie....I like your style.....happy dining !!!
spag man
Anonymous's picture
As long as no spaghetti is eaten in this sick act.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Don't be put off by the previous posters, they're not as weird as they sound, well actually some of them are but if you humour them they'll be friendly! Your assumption viz a viz 'read' numbers is correct, in fact some users do it on purpose to elevate their stuff into the upper echelons of the most read, so don't pay too much attention to them. And in any case high read rates are no indication of quality, neither are the goddamn cherries!
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
Actually, I helped to scoop up some 'wolf food' into buckets recently and I was almost sick. It squelched, it stank and my glove leaked. RE...VOLTING.
Wolfie
Anonymous's picture
Don't be deterred by Missi either, he's mostly bark and maybe the odd bite. Sharp though and very strong-minded.
Topic locked