Katies box: 1. Classroom Six

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Katies box: 1. Classroom Six

Please be careful ,this is my first story and first posting....okay here I go... What do you think?

Hi Evans. The first thing you should know about this site is that many people don't like it if authors post their own stories up for a review. They feel that if it is good enough it will be reviewed by someone who enjoyed it. Now I know they probably won't be very upset since you just joined the site. I'm just giving you a heads up, I got chewed out once before. Anyway good story, very creepy twist. "The voices may not be real but they tell some pretty funny jokes."

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

very good story line, very much how some children think... lol :) but there were some spelling mistakes in it still (one was slime-elly but i dont know how to spell that either, i think you went for slimily!) . Also there were some parts that didnt flow quite so well as the rest. I often get those too, means you have to reread it all and go ..oh no. its er... not right... lol takes ages to think it out right. Unfortunately i dont have two pages open at present so i cant point o to one and say.. *here*.... sorry. but on the whole a very nice read, with some darker points..

maisie angel Guess what?  I'm still alive!

Thanks for that Mike, didn't realise that! Maisie Yes its difficult to work out which areas don't quite flow, but I'll work on it ...thanks for the positive comments I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

J.A.Evans

lol you're welcome.. i try to write for older kids (i think) than you do, Your children remind me of middle school kids, aged 10-13 while i hope mine would appeal to the 12+ group...

maisie angel Guess what?  I'm still alive!

Topic locked