Lit Comp List

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lit Comp List

Guys and Girls!

I made a website in the last week to act as a list of upcoming competitions because i kept forgetting what i was going to enter.

You can use it too!

I just finished off a submission form. AND i managed to make wordpress do what i wanted it to do a bit and you can search by deadline month, or the wordcount or tags.

But it's new. So maybe if you have a look at it and think of something that would be super handy you can let me know?

And if you have some competitions you know about, please submit them!

The site lives here: http://www.wherewordsgo.com

If you have feedback, ideas etc please add them here.

Thaaaanks

This is really well done. thank you very much for sharing this. So kind of you!!!
Grand. good feedback. Shall rectify. I should say, if anyone has any grievous problems, take a screen shot please and send it me! Also I cant stress enough. Please please add any you know of (if every person did one there would be.... more :P ) thaaaanks
I like the machine of death, I've got an idea for the machine of death, though I'll never finish it in time for the deadline, it's a great concept for a competition. You seem to have omitted the ABC Tales competition. Just days to go as well (that's another deadline I'm struggling with).

Yeh the machine of death is a cool one. No omits. Just not enough time in the world to add everything! :P feel free to submit it though! That would be awesome
ummmm. cos that's the only contest on there with any specificity towards that... feel free to submit contests for other religions.
great idea, bunged it in my faves and will check it out later. well done.

Topic locked