Apologies

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apologies

Hey folks, sorry I've been gone so long and haven't read much from my fellow Talers lately. Got bogged down in a bunch of anxiety and went off the deep end for a bit. I'm back now and being well taken care of, and I'll get to reading & reviewing right away.

Hello Ravenstongue, Hope you are okay now. No need for apologies. All the best Moya It's a new day it's a new dawn and hopefully you are feeling better.

new Hello Ravenstongue I absolutely agree with Denzella. Do hope you are improving.x Did have prayers offered and me. Think most have been there too. Just getting about after hitting something harder than me,mechanical shop rack clothing rail. fall. And all went wrong complications with further calls and paper work. Friend's know years phone him ask jobs help,but mine tells me, do you want speak Julie, No leave message. Emails to The Argus Than Ambulance guys came to shop for me! Didn't go in paper twice,maybe computer gone wrong. Not been on for a while,plus couldn't type spell well I can but it was two finger exercise,first thought broken wrist and maybe nose,had stop in three weeks,black eyes and bruises. Mental and physical side Q all time! if it involved further. Yet have awful photos Ray took here week after, and sketch shop rail can't draw. Shows cancelled go,singing n/home few,ring up want say something wouldn't listen me! All about what they doing. So that's why "Jazz" wonderful neighbours cat amazing coming in as poem states. I could only type one or two fingers at first,all wrong spelling. No plastic glasses could wear until week ago! We saw daughter and hubby here,that was all. That's enough from me, now doing things,two buses out and sing a long no music terrific after starting missed three week break, Professional pay bit all,"Simon Gray" teaches those go,pay weekly or 10 week course,great money for The Martlets Hospice. had cancell show we going to two days later etc. The Editor only I mentioned only, as it was private up to that point,all involved. May have been off AbcTales while as no glasses could wear. Always someone somewhere needs helping hand and worse off do any. But got face back now. Looked like Panda black eyes taken three weeks. People near here are falling over to,pavements and tree stump claws. Take care cavalcaderl julie x Pray for you ok and all.
Well it's nice to have you back and on the up, both. Look forward to some reading.

Parson Thru

Very nice to have you back - you were very much missed.

Good to see from you raventongue. Stay with it.

Hello raven... glad to see you back. Ernest Hemmingway coined the phrase--- if you get knocked down, then get up again. I say, look in the mirror and repeat three times---"I am precious, and created for great things today." Blessings from Richard and Esther Provencher, Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Richard L. Provencher
Thanks a bunch for the welcoming response & sense of community folks. Got a long list of promising works to catch up on and I happily expect to be kept reading for days! So good to be on the mend.
Welcome back Raventongue :) Like Moya said 'no need to say sorry' But lovely to have you back. I sympathize iv been having one of those times for a while but keep smiling, keep writing :)))) take care Trish

smiley Keep Smiling

Keep Writing xxx

Topic locked